Lost

Over a year.

It has been over a year since Snow Barnes was back on Earth.

Snow has changed through the time.

Her hair became a dark brown and her memory slowly came back.

She drew everything, like sketches of Bucky's face or of Nicolette's but She never could figure out how they fit together.

For over a year, She been stuck on a ship with five irritating people.

Peter Quill, AKA StarLord, and her got alongish. There would be issues when they disagreed on something, due to the fact they were too stubborn to let it go.

Gamora and her had an understanding. Both females were assassins and knew not to test the other. However, if they needed to let off some steam, they would train together.

Drax, AKA Drax The Destroyer, did not get along with Snow. his literal speaking drove her nuts and at times there would be fights between the two. Lets just say, Drax got his ass beat a few time.

Groot and Snow were very god to each other. Besides Rocket, she was the only one who understood his words. This gave the two a bonding time. Groot was usually the one to Stop Snow from killing everyone.

Rocket and Snow were very close. Both grew up being torn apart then put back together for fun. Both were experiments that no one wanted. When Snow was upset, she would pet the talking Raccoon, which also made Rocket relax.

Snow was a lost child. She was about 18-19. And the girl had more pain than anyone she met. She had nightmares of the pain and the kills. She would draw people she didn't know. She was lost and it broke her inside. 

She just wants to go home....