Chapter 4

Denim and Ziya sat side by side watching the drama unfold in front of them. They were at the nail salon with their feet dunked into the warm water. Two women were getting ready to beat two of the nails techs over what? Half of people in the shop didn't know but the scene was funny as hell.

As soon as a bottle of nail polish hit one of the Asian ladies in the head all hell broke loose. The women who were doing Denim and Ziya's pedicures hopped up and started jumping the girls.

"I know they is lying!" Denim nearly fell out of the massage chair from laughing so hard.

Ziya wiped the tears from her eyes still chuckling at what was happening, it took about five people to break the fight up and the women went back to work like nothing had ever happened.

Sue, who was Denim's nail tech was ghetto as hell and was cursing them out. "Them hoes don't know me" Sue said putting on another pair of gloves.

"That's right Sue, let em' know" Denim egged her on making Ziya shake her head. Denim watched Sue resume what she was doing before she looked over to Ziya.

"So tell me about this Mecca character that I had to hear about from Lina when I saw her in Walmart the other day."

Ziya rolled her eyes thinking about what Lina had probably said. She was good for bedazzling stories. "There's nothing to tell. He's trying to get with me but I'm just not feeling it."

"Oh, well I expected that. Lina know she always lying." Ziya laughed at Denim's face. She was a character.

"I got a date tonight" Denim blurted out after a few minutes of silence.

Ziya's head snapped in her direction "with who?"

"Taylor, he randomly hit my phone talking bout I miss you."

"I always wanted yall together" Ziya smiled thinking about the history between them. They had met when the girls were seniors and Taylor was in his first year of college. For a while he and Denim dated and even had sex a few times until Taylor got caught up with a gun charge and went to jail.

He served a three year bid and as soon as he got out he was looking for Denim's ass. But at that time she was on her fuck niggas tip so Taylor didn't stand a chance. They never really kept in touch but at random times throughout the year they would hit each other up just to see if the other was still alive.

"Where are yall going?"

Denim shrugged, she wasn't necessarily excited about the date. Taylor was a cool ass dude, but whenever she looked at him all she saw was friend zone. If you would have caught her a few years ago it would be a different story. She had only agreed to go because she knew she would be bored.

"Don't be a bitch Denim, Taylor is cool as shit."

"Never said he wasn't. I just don't see him like that no more, but who knows maybe tonight will change that."

"Hopefully so" Ziya said looking over at her.

Denim never thought she was would see the day when she was ready to kill. But tonight she was.

Taylor with his fine ass had shown up to her house drunk as hell. So drunk they didn't even make it out and she ended up having to let him crash on her sofa for a few hours.

Every time she walked into her living and saw him she grew just a little bit angrier

Every time she walked into her living and saw him she grew just a little bit angrier. Denim had actually gotten a little excited for the date, even put a little effort into how she looked just for this bullshit to happen.

It was close to two in the morning when Taylor dragged himself into her bedroom. Denim watched him the entire time waiting for the right cue to curse his ass out. She had been sitting up in her bed reading chapters for her classes.

"I'm sorry D" he said sitting on the edge of her queen sized bed.

Picking up her remote control she threw it at his head. "What the fuck?" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Why the fuck would you even carry your fine ass over here, knowing you were drunk as fuck? And even better who is fuckin drunk at seven o'clock. What kind of alcoholic shit you on?!"

"I aint no alcoholic man, one of my cousins had a day party and I got a little carried away. You know I'm going to make it up to you" he lay back on the bed threw one of her legs over him.

"Don't even worry about it. Just take your ass home" she tried to move her leg only for him to hold it.

She knew what he was going to try to do and she was still trying to figure out if she would let him. Taylor had never been the type of nigga to say sorry with words, instead he let his tongue and juicy pink lips do the talking.

"You got on panties" he said rubbing up her leg.

"Yes, and I'm keeping them on" she successfully moved her leg from on top of him and got off the bed.

"Come here" he grabbed her wrist right before she could walk out of the room. Taylor pulled Denim into his chest and hugged her from behind.

"Why you always acting stank, with your fine ass?" his hands cupped her breasts through the pajama top she wore.

"I act stank when you act dumb. I guess we both need to get it together" she turned around and looked him in his eyes. As bad as she honestly needed a sexual release Denim wasn't going to go there with him. At least not tonight.

"Call me when you get home" Denim took a step back from him and he stood.

Taylor looked down at her for a second like he wanted to say something but she was happy when he didn't. He simply kissed her lips and left.

-----------------------------------------------------
I know this chapter was short as hell so expect another update soon!