Chapter 9*

NOTE: This chapter contains detailed, graphic scenes. Please read at your own discretion.

He drank in the sight of her naked body laying before him; her hair fanned out on her pillow and her hands fisted the bedsheets in excitement. She tried not to let the anticipation get the better of her because Harry used more force to keep her still.

"Be patient. You'll get a chance, princess," he murmured against her inner thighs, leaving little wet trails as he made his way closer to her exposed folds. At last, he looked up from his position directly into her eyes and licked a clean, bold line up her center. Carissa had a hard time keeping her hips on the bed.

"Stop squirming," he scolded, bringing his arms under and around her thighs to lock her in place and continue his feast. She let out a mewl of impetuosity. Her madness ballooned in her lower stomach and it felt horrifyingly good. The action of his tongue dancing in figure eights and dipping into her slit caused her to want to push him away, but his broad shoulders kept her legs from clamping shut.

"Harr- fuck, Harry, just like that- yes! God, don't stop-!" she whimpered, grasping a handful of his hair in her hand. It earned her a deep groan against her sensitive skin, the vibrations of his voice shooting up her spine. He had even more difficulty keeping her stationary, gripping her legs with more strength than he thought he'd need to control her. He took her clit into his mouth and sucked harshly- his name left her throat in screams.

"You're sweet, baby," he said, muffled against her folds. Carissa's legs trembled violently once he slid two fingers into her soaking core, pumping in and out and hitting her g-spot while simultaneously bringing her to the edge by sucking on her sensitive nerves. Her back arched high off the bed and the words that left her mouth were indecipherable. She felt herself clench around his fingers as he grunted in appreciation. Her excitement dribbled down his chin when he resurfaced, wiping it away with the back of his hand and licking his lips to savour her taste once more.

"Do you still hate me?" Harry grinned, sticking his fingers in his mouth and smacking his lips while observing her gasps for air and the heavy flush set on her skin from her chest up. He kneeled at the foot of the bed while she sat up on her elbows at the head.

"Perhaps," she teased, trying to appear unimpressed.

"You'll be a definite no once I'm through with you, love, I can assure you that," he growled playfully, grabbing her ankles and pulling her towards him. He got off the bed and stood on the floor, pulling her just a little more so he stood between her legs while she sat at the edge. He leaned down and pressed a forceful kiss to her lips. Carissa reached out to pull his pants off, but paused to take in the foreign taste on his tongue: a tangy, candy-like sweetness mixed with a pinch of salt, like saltwater taffy. Her breathing slowed to try and absorb the sugariness.

"Like how you taste?" he chuckled, wrapping her hair around his fist and gently tugging her head back, exposing her neck. She took this chance to yank his bottoms down, uncovering his rock hard length. As he licked a hot path up the side of her neck, she grabbed a hold of him and started to pump. Harry's eyes momentarily rolled to the back of his head before coming to his senses and started suctioning his lips onto her thin skin. She didn't let him break her focus, but she winced at the sharp stinging that resulted in a purple bruise just below her earlobe.

"You're pretty," he managed to say, brushing his nose against the spot he created while she stroked his cock in her hands- she blushed, but he couldn't tell because she was already so red in the face. He pushed his pants- which were lingering around his knees- down his legs and kicked them to the side; they were now both vulnerable and in their purest form. He buried his face into the crook of her neck. Carissa could feel him tensing at the pressure building in him from the sensation of her hand sliding up and down his shaft. He groaned in delight, his hot breath fanning over her collarbones.

Carissa stopped her pleasuring and got up off the bed, pushing him down so he was sitting like she had been. She smirked at him and got down on her knees between his. She rested her hands on his thighs and looked at him with a puppy dog pout.

"What do you want me to do, Harry?" she asked, purposely lacing her voice with naïvety. He grinned and ran his hand through his hair.

"Shit, baby- do whatever you want. Surprise me."

She shook her head and positioned his length straight at her mouth. She teased him, running her tongue over the small slit and licking the precum off, then circling his head over her lips.

"Tell me exactly what you want or I won't do it," she threatened, mischief glinting in her eyes.

"Jesus Christ...blow me. Take me down your fucking throat and look at me while you do it," he gasped, brushing her hair away from her face. She loved the feeling of having power over him- it was no wonder why he always took control. She licked her lips and took him in inch by inch, bobbing her head up and down at varied paces; slow and soft licks, then quick and mind-numbing sucks that had him groaning out for more. He held her hair back as best he could without tugging too hard to release some tension, but she kept going and going until he wasn't sure if he could speak properly.

"You're so big," she panted, taking a pause to look at him again. She took pride in knowing that his reddened cheeks, the heavy exhales, and the light sheen of perspiration on his forehead was caused by her.

"God, keep talking like that- you're so fucking hot."

"You like it when I go down on you?" she asked. He nodded, out of breath and impatient. He lightly nudged her head down, urging her to continue. Carissa went in again, only this time she focused on relaxing the muscles in her throat to take him in all the way. The first couple of times were rigid and she choked, but he didn't seem to mind. She hummed against his skin and he shuddered. Once more, she slid his length into her mouth, letting herself calm down before feeling his head slide down the curve of her esophagus. He held her there subconsciously, not knowing how long he could last. Carissa gagged before coming back up and sucking on his head a final time before popping him from her mouth.

She kissed him and felt his tongue delve into her mouth in search of hers. He reached out for her hand and pulled her into him, hugging her tightly. Harry intertwined his fingers with hers and savoured her before pulling her onto his lap and slipping effortlessly into her. She let out a shrivelled wince, letting herself adjust to his size. Carissa feared that she would never get used to how large he really was- had she not been drenched in her own arousal, sex with him would have been much more difficult; even after all this time, he still didn't fit into her entirely.

She started moving against him. Harry's strength kept the both of them upright, despite the fact she was leaning into him with her head nuzzled into his shoulder. He threw his head back- never had someone made him feel so good, and made him want to return the favour. The bed creaked under the weight of their bodies bouncing in sync with each other. One of Harry's arms wrapped around Carissa, while the other one slapped her ass. She shrieked at the sting, then ended up laughing with him; everything was so simple and so straightforward when they were like this- she wondered why it couldn't always be this way. He sent his palm down upon her again.

"You're a good girl, aren't you princess?" he rasped, nibbling her neck.

"Yes, baby," she gasped, running her hand through his wild curls. He brought his free hand between her legs and circled her clit, just like he did when they were alone all those weeks ago at the restaurant. The time bomb in her chest got closer and closer to exploding- he rubbed harder, faster, and whispered dirty things in her ear.

"You're gonna cum for me, aren't you? You gonna be a good little girl and cum on my cock?"

She whimpered. He took it as a yes. He flipped her onto her back and pounded relentlessly into her, making sure the only things she could hear was the sound of their skin smacking together and the throaty groans of his voice inducing her inner temptress to unleash. The bed frame knocked into the wall with each time he ploughed into her core. If it were Lucas, Carissa would've prayed to the heavens that her neighbours didn't come home early, but with Harry, she couldn't care less- she found herself hoping they were home so that they knew she was getting laid by the best fuck in town.

"Tell me who has more to offer now, Carissa," he whispered as he leaned down to her ear. He kept ramming his length into her. Harry winced when her nails scratched the skin of his back, but he was more determined to hear her answer. He rubbed harder still.

"You, Harry. God, you feel so good; make me cum, baby- fuck me harder!" she pleaded through gritted teeth. He complied, thrusting into her as hard as he could before she let go completely, expiring for the second time that night. Her head was spinning with ecstasy- he was the only thing that made sense. The sight of her convulsing under him- how her pretty face would distort; her eyes shed tiny crystalline tears; her moans and whimpers would consist of nothing but his name and a few short profanities; and how she would try with all her might to push his torturous hand away from her clit- brought him to the edge. She closed her eyes, only to have him touch her face to get her attention.

"No, baby, look at me- I want to see you," he grunted. It was hard for her to keep her eyes open, but the green pierced through to her mind as if to say "obey", and she did. Before long, he was at the point where enough was enough- however, when she felt him trying to pull out, she used all the strength she could muster to hold him in.

"Please," she begged, "I'm on birth control. Just...please."

His mind throbbed; everything was colliding together and the pressure in his body caused his legs to buckle. Harry found whatever energy he had left to support himself as he leaned onto the bed and pushed himself to the hilt inside her. Her core clenching around him acted as a catalyst: he spilled cum into her, filling her up with his hot, sticky fluid as he tried to find more and more curse words to relieve the tingling in his lower abdomen. She gasped at the feeling. It was something new to her; she and Lucas never attempted anything sexual unprotected. But Harry felt good; Harry felt right; Harry made her feel so, so wonderful. Once he was completely spent, he collapsed on top of her, trying to find his breath.

He showered her sweaty body with little pecks, helping her come down from her high. He moved very slowly, making sure to take in every ridge and crevice of her body. They kissed and kissed for what felt like hours until he softened inside her. Then he pulled out, catching a glimpse of his thick, white mess oozing out of her folds. He carried her back to her spot on the bed and lay her head on her pillow, kissing her forehead.

"Wait here, love."

Harry disappeared into the bathroom, stumbling a couple times on his way there due to the numbness in his limbs. She sat up when she heard the tap run and a couple of cabinets open and close. He came back with wet face towels. He tossed one at her and and kept one for himself, dragging it along his length until he deemed himself clean enough to get into bed with her. She wiped herself off as well before handing him her towel and slumping onto the mattress. He tossed them into the hamper and climbed into bed beside her, pulling the blanket up and cradling her in his weak arms.

She realized that her hair was a mess and that neither of them were really that clean, but it was something that didn't phase her as much as it would have if she was with Lucas. For the first time in a long time, she felt carefree; there were no worries present, and all of her doubts about him washed away with every kiss he lay upon her cheek.

"There was a girl I knew in high school back home," he started, combing his phalanges through her hair, "and she was just...she was something else. She wasn't pretty or anything, but she was so smart. And kind. And witty. She was...she was like you, except you're...you know...prettier."

Carissa chuckled and cuddled in closer to him, relishing in his body heat. He continued his story.

"Before our senior formal, when people finding dates and whatnot, I realized that no one had asked her. She wasn't popular or anything, but I always thought that with a heart like that, she would've gotten an offer, you know? I kept worrying about the stupidest things- what I would say, what she would say- that by the time I made up my mind, she was already taken."

He sighed and gently pressed her head to his chest.

"I don't want to make the same mistake with you," he admitted quietly. Harry planted a kiss to her lips and held it there as long as she would return the act. They lay in their embrace silently, paying close attention to the soft beating in each other's chests- a constant reminder that someone was actually there. For the both of them, human embrace was not common. It had been quite a while since Harry had someone to hold, and Carissa and Lucas were far past romanticism after their first year of being a couple. It was a simple moment that held much power in their brains.

"Promise me something?" he requested. She looked up at him, unsure of how to answer. It was unlike her to commit to anything unless she was sure she could deliver.

"Don't leave."

She felt her heart crack in multiple places; he was like a child asking for something he knew couldn't be delivered, but asked anyway. Yet for some reason, she didn't feel the need to lie.

"I'm not going anywhere," it slipped from her mouth without a second thought. They had been playing cat and mouse throughout the entire duration of their acquaintanceship and they kept coming back to this: to holding each other and opening their hearts up in a way they hadn't done with anybody else before.

There was another period of long silence after Carissa kissed his chest and turned around so her back was pressed against him. Together, without negotiation, they fell into a lull that had them drifting off to sleep, safe from the outside world.

***

Light floated into the room, illuminating the little scintillas of dust scattered in the air. The morning rays created a very rare, opulent vibe through Carissa's room. The pastel purple curtains made the creamy white walls and the dark walnut flooring seem that much more extravagant. The small, vintage chandelier hanging over the empty spot of her room, the wicker chair and laundry hamper, and painting by an unknown artist added nice finishing touches. Harry's eyes stung when the beams of sun reached him. He wanted to rub his eyes, but he noticed Carissa sprawled out on top of him; her cheek squashed against his chest, her arm grasping his stomach, and her legs entwined with his own.

He took the moment to admire how she looked while she was asleep. Dark circles were draped under her eyes, her hair was tangled and chaotic, and her soft snores escaped her lips. Still, he knew that he hadn't seen someone look so beautiful in a very long time. He wanted to reach out and stroke her hair, but remembered she would wake up to his embrace. He decided that she would be a painting in a museum: only to look at, never to touch.

Half an hour passed, and Carissa's body reminded her that sleep couldn't last forever. She inhaled and slowly opened her eyes to the sight of green irises observing her.

"You snore," he remarked, smirking and showing off his dimple which resided happily upon his left cheek.

"Good morning to you too," she scoffed, rolling her eyes. She pushed herself up and smoothed out her hair before letting out a yawn and pushing the blanket off of her naked body. She turned around to see Harry's eyes racking her body from the curve of the bottom of her spine up to meet her gaze. He was starving, and the sight of her body satisfied his craving.

"Stop that," she sighed, combing the knots from her hair.

"Stop what?"

"Looking at me."

"Why?"

"I don't like it," she felt lazy to explain. She wasn't insecure about herself- those days had long past, and she realized that moping about her body wouldn't make anything better; she decided to work on being happier with what she had, and she found that she rather enjoyed looking in the mirror and not berating what she saw- but for some reason, she felt that Harry might not have enjoyed how she appeared in the morning light.

"You know that's not going to stop me, right?" he asked, sitting up and trailing his index down the median of her back.

"I figured that...I don't know, I guess I don't really look like the girls you dated before."

"So?"

"I thought maybe in the light, you wouldn't like-"

"God, do you know how ridiculous you sound?" he scolded, shifting himself so he was facing her. Suddenly she didn't feel so confident and wished she hadn't said anything. "What do you mean 'in the light'?"

"Like...in this light. Daylight. You haven't seen me like this except in the dark."

"Fuck, Carissa. Get that out of your head," he breathed, kissing her cheek, "It's an honour for me to see you like this; just woken up, all tired and with your hair like that- I think you're just fine."

She smiled and cupped her face in her palms, but he pulled her hands away and playfully nudged her head away and kissed down the length of her neck. Something in her chest ignited- a feeling not too familiar, but quite similar to something she had felt once before. It was stronger than lust, but she didn't want to put a tag on it. The 'L' word had yet to have structure behind it, but for a second she felt as if it were possible for them both to feel it.

"You smell like sex," she teased, trying to stray from her thoughts, "go and take a shower."

"Take one with me?"

"No," she scoffed,

"I might slip. And we'd be conserving water. You seem like the environmentally friendly type," he smirked. He ran his hand through his brown curls, causing Carissa to give in and admire the flex of his muscles as he pushed his hair back.

"It wouldn't do much difference- we'd probably be in there for more than half an hour anyway," she replied honestly, receiving an eyebrow raise from him.

"I like the way you think, love," he grinned, innuendo heavy on his tongue. He got up and skipped over to the bathroom after picking up his clothes from the floor. She shook her head and chuckled at his silliness- he was such a boy. She noticed the his lean legs jumping and gracefully landing again, while the muscles in his back tightened while he was in air. Harry skipping in the nude was definitely a sight that she wouldn't be able to erase.

When he came out, his hair was in wet ringlets and he was dressed in her lilac bathrobe that was clearly too small for him- its hem sat slightly higher than the middle of his thighs and barely covered what it needed to. Carissa groaned and got up off the bed, shielding her eyes as she picked up her pajamas.

"Why are you hiding your eyes? It's nothing you haven't acquainted yourself with before," he teased.

"Put on some clothes, Harry."

"No."

"Fine," she sighed, stepping into the steamy bathroom and setting her clothes down on the toilet cover. Before she could do anything about it, Harry raced into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

"What-?"

"You wouldn't take a shower with me, so I'm taking another one with you."

She knew quite well that if he was being persistent, there was no way she could change his mind. She sighed and pushed the shower curtain back, stepping in and eyeing him in annoyance. He dropped the bath robe and hopped in too, quite proud of himself. She turned the tap and hot water came pouring out of the shower head, wetting her body from head to toe.

"That's hot," Harry remarked as she grabbed her shampoo bottle and squeezed the contents into her palm. She rolled her eyes at his comment and began lathering her scalp with the floral scent. She wondered why he liked the smell of jasmine so much.

"Wait, no- let me do it," he offered, swatting her hands away and massaging her head. The feeling of his fingers carefully releasing the tension on her head melted away all of her worries down the drain. It was quite nice, the gentle pull of her hair in his hands moving delicately, as if her hairs were thin strands of glass that would shatter in his hands with a wrong move. Harry placed her soapy hair on her right shoulder and kissed the back of her neck, and she felt goosebumps rise on her skin.

"Harry," she warned before he wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing his hardening length into her backside.

"Sorry, can't help it," he growled playfully, caressing her neck with his lips and holding her tight against his body. He reached for the body wash and squeezed drops of it onto her body, snapping the lid shut when he was done and placing it back on the caddy. He took the large expanse of his hands and embraced her with them, dragging them up and down her body and spreading the soap around so her skin had a layer of tiny white bubbles on the surface.

She expected him to feel her up and tease her, but he didn't. His limbs washed away yesterday's grime, touching nearly every possible patch of skin she had and lightly pressing kisses to the areas once he had finished rinsing them off.

"You're really pretty," he complimented as he stood up and pressed his forehead to hers. He smiled and puckered his lips, looking down at them and childishly demanding a kiss. The green had a fire dancing in them- he looked mischievous, but she didn't know what he was going to do next.

"You're a little biased, don't you think?" replied Carissa, holding his hips as he casually lay his arms on her shoulders and locked his hands behind her neck.

"No, it's a fact," he said in a matter-of-fact tone, resuming his lip-puckering. She scoffed and gave him the kiss he wanted, then washed the shampoo out of her hair before promptly shutting the water off and sliding the curtain open. She grabbed two towels from the rack- one for him, and one for her- and dried off.

"That was short," he said, but it sounded more like a question. She wrapped the towel around her body after drying her hair and sighed.

"If you've forgotten," she droned, "I don't have a job anymore. Hot water costs money."

She stepped from the tub and over to the sink, wiping away the condensation on the mirror. He wrapped his towel around his waist and scratched his head, as if to find a solution to her predicament.

"I could help you pay for your bills-"

"I don't want your money, Harry."

"I...well, you...you could always stay with me?"

She snapped her head in his direction. Her heart started to race. He lived with Roselle before she moved out...did she move out? The possibility that he could have done something to her was also quite plausible. She didn't know. Reality hit her in that moment: he hadn't explained the "disappearances" of Daphne, Willine or Vienna, and she was standing in a locked room with him.

"I...I don't know if that's such a good idea," she replied cautiously, reminding herself that he could turn himself into a time bomb at any given time. She heard Lucas' voice say "he's had a history of hurting other people" at the back of her mind.

"I'm not asking you to move in with me," he said with a scowl, "I meant like...stay with me. Sell this place, because the rent is clearly more than my annual paycheck and you'll need the money, and stay with me until you find a job and a decent place to live in."

He looked at her with sincerity. This man, who had given up his bedroom and slept on the couch for her, who gave her his clothes to change into, who drove her around when she didn't have a ride, and who clearly valued kissing her more than most things, was offering her a place to stay. Not to live with him forever; not threatening her into saying yes; just an offer.

"I don't know..."

"We'll be like roommates in university," he added, trying to sweeten the deal, "and who knows? Maybe I'll need some 'help' with homework or something."

His coy smirk said it all: the cheeky remarks were on a roll today. She was smart enough to know that the only thing he'd want to do that involved desks was bending her over one.

He was right- the payment for her home was quite costly and her bills would add to the amount, not to mention she had to buy food and pay for public transportation if she didn't get a car. It would also make sense to stay with him rather than Lucas; they weren't as close as she and Harry were anyway. It would be fun, and she knew she could count on him.

"Fine. But We're not having 'midnight study sessions' or whatever it is you're implying," she said, pointing a finger at him.

"The offer's on the table if you change your mind," he whispered.

"Thanks," she diverted from his crude innuendo, "it means a lot to me."

Harry cupped her cheeks in his hands- strong and gentle at the same time- then went to hug her. He stroked her damp hair and exhaled slowly.

"I'd do anything to keep you with me, love," he searched her eyes, desperate for an answer, "You know that, don't you?"

She nodded and smiled, her eyes hopeful. He hugged her again, tightly; scared that she would escape.

Thanks for reading, and for getting us to 10k+ reads! You guys are the best readers we could ever ask for!