Patience is a Virtue

When we say "Patience" what comes first on your mind?!

Is it something like this: Patience is something not all people has, and the most earned virtue?!

Yeahh.. With all that happening around us. It really requires us to be patient..

James 1:2

Consider it all joy my brethren, when you encounter various trial.

Patience[HupoMone]

*Your Allowing it to pass

*Not resignation

*Is not described as passive waiting but an active endurance

*The Difficulties of Patience

1. Patience is a Virtue. Which means it is something that doesnt come from our natural human emotions.

*For example, not all the time we can say that we are calm and patient specially when we encounter times when we need to rush. When theres a long line of costumers on grocery store and your at the end of the line, considering your only holding a bottle of water or a few stuff?!.

*What get us to become Impatient?

*Problems,Trials,People,Circumstances? Etc..?

>Did you experience dealing with close minded people and you tried hard to be good to them but still they arent changing?! Frustrating right? Me as a person, experience those, its not easy. I have a bright personally, willing to make other people smile, but I know I cant please everybody and I can feel it when they get irritated of me bec. Of my Noisiness :)

And I try hard not to get those people into my nerves too, and when I gave up dealing with them, I just let them do what they want :)

*When the way Is rough, your patience has a chance to grow.

>The more we experience things, the more we grow up. So when you experience problems, Im pretty sure the more stronger you become when you overcome it.

*The Work of Patience:

*Perfect Us.

>Foundational, Process-Mover, Purposeful and an Eye Opener.

>Proves Us

>Pleases Us

*Patience is such a precious thing to God.

1.Consider Patience

>Count your blessings.

2. Knowing Patience

>Acting upon it.

3. Let Patience

>Think before you act.

Patience--Endurance--Perseverance..

Patience is not something that comes out naturally.. It is buld by faith and sharpen by experience

GodBless!