Chapter I: The First Time

I could have never imagined this. How is this my reality?

I sat across from Taj as his lawyer explained how our marital assets and properties will be divided once the divorce is finalized. I couldn't really focus on what he was saying. All I could do was stare at the man who I was still very much in love with.

"Why?" I managed to choke out the simple one-worded question as tears clouded my vision. I wanted to know how did we end up here. We were soulmates.

We've been together since we were 12. I thought we were perfect. But I guess I thought wrong

Eleven Years Ago

"Hey are you almost done in there?" he yelled from the bedroom.

"Just a second!" I yelled.

I have been barricaded inside of this bathroom for God knows how long trying to perfectly 'beat' my face, but it's hard trying to apply mascara with a jittery hand. Nervous wasn't even the word to describe how I feel right now.

Yesterday in bed I spoke the words that I never thought I'll say: "I'm ready". Taj thought it was a joke until he realized I wasn't laughing. I wouldn't have minded doing it right then and there, in our small 2 bedroom apartment. But of course, Taj didn't agree.

"It's going to be your first time, baby. This is special!" So here we are. In New York City, spending the at the Peninsula Hotel, in the Grand Suite. Taj was patiently waiting for me as I pulled myself together. You only lose your virginity once. I have no doubt in my mind that Taj wasn't the man I should give myself to completely. He was the love of my life. I knew that he was meant to be in my life from the day he moved on my street. I was 12 at the time. I was a shy, timid girl with chocolate eyes magnified by big goofy glasses. He spoke first, which made my heart melt instantly. And you know, the rest is history. 13 years later and we're still going strong.

Why do chicks love wearing lipstick? It feels like sticky goo on your lips. Frustrated, I slam the Mac lipstick down on the counter and glanced at the clock. 11:45 pm. I've been in here for at least an hour.

Taj went all out. He picked me up in a limo after he forced me to go on a shopping spree- in which he basically threatened to break up with me if I spent a dime of my money- and dined me all night. It felt nice to be pampered. I barely see this side of Taj. He was the never the type to romance. I never complained because I've always been the plain Jane type of girl.

I was surprised to see the rose petals covering the over sized bed when I entered the suite, the bottle of expensive champagne resting on ice and hear slow jams playing from the stereo. It was all overwhelming but sweet. I felt... special. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, my black lace panties with the bra to match and silk kimono robe to top if off, I felt sexy for the first time ever. I closed my eyes and exhaled sharply. "I'm ready," I yelled before exiting the bathroom.

The lights were dimmed and the sweet vanilla scent from the candles filled the air. Taj's eyes widen when he saw me and I almost turned around to go change but he got up and grab my hand. "You're the most beautiful woman I ever saw." I relaxed and suddenly I didn't feel so nervous anymore. I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. I ripped his T-shirt from his body revealing those chocolate abs that always makes my mouth water. "Hey girl, you owe me $20." choked Taj. "Shut up stupid." I giggled before attacking his lips with mine. And that was the beginning of the best night of my life.

The Morning After

Last night was wonderful

Last night was wonderful. Sorta. Kinda.

I imagined the first time making love with Taj being magical and exciting. In the beginning, it was just that. Passion and lust overwhelmed us as we attacked each other with forceful kisses. But when it came to the actual making love part- all of that went straight out the window.

To put it bluntly, that shit hurt. An hour and a half, maybe even two hours, was spent trying to get Taj's erected penis inside me. It was embarrassing. Taj desperately tried to calm my nerves and comfort me through the pain but it was useless. At one point, I "accidentally" punched him in the face when he tried to just shove it in and blacked his eye. I did lose my virginity but it wasn't anything like the movies. I cried through it all, waiting for the pleasure to kick in. Once it was over, Taj kissed my forehead and smiled.

"So maybe it didn't go as planned."

"Maybe? Taj, you have a black eye and my legs feel like noodles." I covered my face. This was awkward.

Taj chuckled. "The first time is always uncomfortable but you'll get used to it. Let's go get breakfast and enjoy our day."

"But I can't move. I am dead."

"Room service it is then."

I smiled sweetly as Taj grabbed the phone from the table. He is my everything.

So what do you guys think? Should I continue? I would love to hear some feedback

BTW This story is going to be EXTRA JUICY! I have some great ideas in mind