Simula

Tumingin ako ng kawalan sa mga tala, patuloy itong nagniningning, it's the first time that I have seen these beautiful stars in the night. I pursed my lips and look at these busy people walking, crossing down the pedestrian lane, it's a busy day, a long one. People are done with their jobs for the day but some are starting I stared closely at the stop light blinking back and fort in a given time.

How I wish that we could stop feelings for like how many given minutes just to reflect and move forward again. And here's the thought when we are already tired from everything then the realization will hit like a wild fire, however it has a long span of time on how we can accept things that has happened.

I slid into my Juke and drove all the way fast to our home. Huminga ako ng malalim at kinuha ang groceries sa back seat, I heard a lot of laughter's inside the house.

"Dude, just shut up okay?" I heard a familiar voice, and I was right, ang mga barkada ng kapatid ko. They're probably having some shots, maybe the results came out, at makakagraduate na sila.

Sinalubong ako ni Darian sa labas ng pintuan and he held his hands just to get the paper bag's ni hindi niya ako pinansin o mag thank you manlang, he's an asshole. Eversince I got out from the hospital he's not the same anymore, maski ang pakikitungo niya saakin ay iba na, we're not siblings, probably just strangers.

"I don't have any plans about Chelsea, she's not worth my time." Nagtarawanan ulit sila. 

it was Nyles who's talking actually, he's one of a hell playboy in my kuya's  Gang kuno, nagpatuloy nalang akong pumasok at dumiretso sa kusina, i know he followed me with his stares and it's difficult  for me to move.

I sighed, kinuha ng kapatid ko ang mga beer, yes i cant get out of the grocery store without beers and liquors in it. Laging nandito ang mga kaibigan niya.

Our house is very spacious is not that grand but everything full of mediocrity.  Nilagay ko sa ref ang ibang nabili ko,  all he cares about is the beers anyway. 

Im not going to rely on him putting it on the fridge.  Pagkatapos niyang kumuha ng ice cubes katabi ng sink ay umalis na siya.  We have this cabinet next to the sink that has bucket of ice in it. 

Inayos ko ang mga rekados, na lulutuin ko and probably they will eat here kaya dinagdagan ko na. 

We have our nanny's kaso off nila ngayon so im the one in charge with the food.

"Saf!,  we're going out after we finish the beers,  dont cook too much. " sigaw ng kapatid ko.  I took off the thighs of the bowl and put it on the new one para ilagay sa ref.  Nilagyan ko na iyon ng kalamansi at asin.  

Hindi ako umimik so i took the two thighs, nagsaing na din ako and all i can do is wait.  I checked my phone. 

I got a message from oliver. 
He's kind of my long time on and off boyfriend for the past 2 years? 

I dont really care about him tho,  i had feelings for him before,  and truth is i found out he's cheating on me with some girl, i think her name was Paige Arevalo the Student Council President,  it ruined my mood.  My Grandfather raised me,  to love myself, know my self worth and know what i truly deserve.  I had a slight pain in my heart,  i became attached when all the reason that i am with him was just plain business.  Its so wrong to get attach to people that's gonna be temporary. 

Like i give a damn about it. 

Oliver the bonehead cheater.

Safi, lets meet tomorrow. 

I didnt reply and there's a message from Cora. 

Coraline

Is nyles there?