Chapter 1: "I'm not you precious servant. Oh shit!"

"I never thought my Mum would allow me to travel" You can tell how much I'm axcited about this. I've always been wondering that what if I travel along the world. It would be really much of fun. But she told me to finish school before I start travelling. 

As a normal teenager, I fuckingly hate school.

"Well, I guess you'll leave me when you get started" my best friend says. Of course I won't. She's my best friend.

"Of course not, Are you on drugs? Rheeve you're my best friend, I wouldn't do that" I say shouting at her, I guess it was very loud that she could end our call. 

it was 5:43 when I glanced to view the time on my phone. 

So I decided to start taking a shower,

After, I prepared something nice to wear at school. A balck sweatshirt with a tiger print on it, and plain leggings. Idk, just simple as that. 

And I went downstairs, and nobody's around. Mum was at her garden, and others are still sleeping.

"Mum?" I shouted, I was looking for something to eat, but, nothing's on our table. 

"Yes?" someone yelled. And I'm pretty sure it was my mother. "Umm, where's breakfast?" 

I'm really hungry right now.

"Who the fuck are you, I'm not you're precious servant. Oh shit" and someone yelled again. And also I'm 100% sure that wasn't my mum.

Who was that? Why he shouted at me like that? He have no right. I hate this. 

"Excuse me?!" I shouted angrily. Walking past through our garden. Still trying to figure out who the hell was that. 

Then I saw Louis Tomlinson. 

Yes, I saw him, right infront of our gate.

Together with his' --some kind of guard-- friend