I.

''One, two, three!'' Sadira's dance instructor shouted, her french accent resonating with her tone. She had always been a harsh lady with rattle snakes reactions when it came to downfalls, as well to risings. 

         Sadira twirled at the end of her words, her legs finding the rhythm of the music quite quickly and she followed through with the steps. A modern ballet act they were to learn, however, everyone with the exception of her knew the steps. She kept failing with the movement of the arms and the length of the jump. Sadira would always go a little further than everyone else and it frustrated her. 

         What could she do to fit in? 

         She wondered and wondered when she sat in the corner of the dance room, the mirrors glaring back the light of the lamps over her head and her reflection-- 

         ''BEEP! BEEP BEEP!'' The shrouding screech of her alarm clock ripped away the dream and it was gone as fast as it had come. Sadira groaned and slammed her hand on the alarm clock settled on her nightstand. She peeked through her lids, glaring at the time. It was 7:23. Class would begin in a little over half an hour. 

         ''Oh gosh!'' She yelped when she threw the blanket off of herself and scurried to the bathroom to fit in a quick shower before she got dressed. Slipping off her shirt, she locked the bathroom door and flicked on the light. It was still dark out for an Autumn morning, which wasn't all too odd. Sadira hurried with shrugging the rest of her clothing off before she hopped into the shower.

         The water was as piercing as the Arctic sea when it hit her skin, causing her to yelp as she furiously tied her hair up into a bun to quickly wash herself down. Growling, she shivered at the stream, however it woke her up more than the usual cup of coffee and gave her the greatest of adrenaline rushes. 

         When she finished, barely five minutes hat passed. Turning off the tap and her teeth clattering, she wrapped the heater-warmed towel around her torso and shivered out of pleasure. There was nothing better than the contrast of going from rigid to pleasant. Sighing contently, she let her honey mane tumble over her shoulders when she released the bun. 

         However, her hair was the construction site this morning. She growled at her bangs and dutch braided them back and pinned it underneath her hair and behind her ears before she got dressed. Sadira found no worth in wearing more make up than mascara and lip balm. It was overrated in today's society. 

         Slipping on her wine red sweater and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, she contemplated what would be happening during her first class. She had a paper due and then there was a test in her sociology class. Sadira groaned mentally for forgetting her notes down stairs along with her sketch book when she slipped on a pair of ankle boots and her leather jacket. 

         She glanced at the clock, it was 7:34.

         ''Shit, shit,shit.'' She hissed and cursed underneath her breath when she shrugged her hair from her jacket and ran down the stairs. Praying to the heavens, she hoped that her parents were already at work and that they would let her be. Sneaking down the stairs and snatching her car keys along with her sketch book, she shrugged them into her backpack and ran out. 

         However, the long Victorian hall way dressed with tapestries of sweet cream tones was too long before she could rush by the kitchen entrance. 

         '''Sadie!'' Her mother called from the kitchen, causing her to freeze in her tracks and curse. Sadira only hoped that her mother would not lecture her about being late for school when she walked into the kitchen. Her mother with effortless grace was dressed in a lavender blouse and a pair of obscure slacks. Although her hair was greying with age, it still held a mysterious beauty to it. She looked up from the cupboards she was rummaging in and pointed to the brown paper bag,''Don't forget your lunch.''