Chapter 20

Laura's POV

I woke up this morning to have a pillow tucked between both of my arms and sighed heavily. I carefully got up and walked immediately into the bathroom. Putting my hair into a high ponytail, I manage to set the water for my shower and pick out some clothes for the day. Making sure to be extra careful, I stripped down and got into the water. The water instantly relaxed my muscles and wet my hair. Feeling the water dripped down my skin made me feel quite stress relieved. After washing my hair and body, I grab my fluffy red towel and wrap it around my lady parts. I stepped out of the tub and made my way over to the sink. Humming 'Say You'll Stay' while I comb out my straight, wet hair. As most females would do, I put on my undergarments then my outfit and strolled downstairs into the kitchen. Seeing that Rebecca was still knocked out on the couch, I made some french toast, eggs, bacon and some sausages. I get out three plates and make their dishes first then placing them in the microwave before making myself a plate. I put my phone in front of me and put on some music while I eat. 'Man, this is delicious!' I thought 'I'm the best chef ever. Well, Chef Ronnie is then Stormie and Ross, so I guess I come in fourth.' I giggle at my small fight with myself and continue to eat. Slightly swaying to the music, I placed my dish into the sink and grabbed my phone shutting off the music. Walking into the living room, seeing that Rebecca hasn't moved from that spot I decided to scare her. I rubbed my hand against her arm lightly causing her to twitch.

"Rocky, please, I have to feed the baby. Don't tickle me." She giggled. Pressing my lips into a suppressed smile, I do it again, and she turns over. "Rocky, baby, relax. I'll be right back." The next thing I do makes her have a funny reaction. I tickled her so hard to the point she was leaning so I took that as my opportunity to push off the couch. I began to run out of the room trying not to laugh while shaking my head. After running away, I walked into the guest room upstairs to see nobody in the bed and yet it wasn't made. Shrugging it off, I went back downstairs to see Rebecca sitting at the island located in the kitchen, eating the food I made.

"Morning Becca!" I exclaimed while getting myself a bottle of water out of the refrigerator.

"Hey, Laur." She says gloomily.

"What's wrong?"

"I miss Rocky. His lusciously long hair, his laugh, his love for Mac 'n' cheese. I just miss him." She explained with tears clouding up in her eyes. Instantly, I gave her a hug. I knew how she felt. I felt this way when Ross went on tour and when A&A ended. It's quite a powerful feeling in between that person and yourself. Well, this only happens if you have a strong connection between that special someone and yourself. We then pulled away and talked about random things until Luke walked down the stairs and into the kitchen clumsily.

"Woah, Luke are you okay?" Rebecca questioned walking over to him concerned.

"Yeah, I don't remember anything last night. I probably got drunk." He answered.

I shuffled in my seat awkwardly. First of all, I don't like this guy, and secondly, if he's still here Ross would try to beat him even though he's paralyzed. Rebecca grabbed her plate off the table and washed it while Luke ate.

"Um... Luke, I think you should get going. I'm going to get Ross from the hospital, and he will be in a wheelchair thanks to someone who will not be named." I glared directly at Luke and dragged him out of his seat and out the door. I didn't care for the things that Rebecca was telling me about him being a 'good' guy. He injured my boyfriend. I left the house, grabbing my keys on the way out, pushing Luke out.

"Laura, I'm sorry. I am. I was forced to do it." Luke pleads.

"I don't care if you were forced to. You still hurt the man that I love, and now we can't find his family. Why don't you just leave us alone?" I shouted shooting daggers directly at him. Luke looked at me with guilt in his eyes. I got into the car and quickly drove off leaving him stranded. Getting at a red light, I put on my seatbelt and decided to change the station by turning buttons on the radio to turn the station.