The Legend Of Untitled.

Hey there, I am untitled. Of course that’s not my birth name, then again, I have lots of names, loads, evil, ugly, monster, and the most used one is… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I am, not a man, not at thing, but of a thing then a man.

A monster ha, what a joke, what, Eddy C really thinks he‘s got it bad, sure. The thing is, it really don’t matter what the hell I am, no one will even know me, nothing of me, well, maybe my voice, my beautiful black man, white woman, street, hip hop trance, dub step, rock steady voice.

I never wanted this, of course not, no one was ever meant to get hurt, didn’t even know what singing was, but I do now, so does my arms, my legs, my back, but he, he does it because, because he cares, the only one that ever could, the only one that ever will.

Been born an orphan aint really all that good, no mam to kiss me good night and to do that tucking in thing I’ve read so much about, and a dad, a dad to call me his boy, and to teach the good game, the game of kings, football, but I guess beckham wouldn’t have found football that easy if he had more then two legs.

I don’t even have a face that the blind could love, never.

Cant really tell you any thing about me, I’m not really sure about my age, about where im from, but what I can tell you, is that I have money, and a lot of it, I have a big mansion, with blacked out windows, and I have no idea about nothing, but I know every thing.

I know how much an eyeball weighs, but I have never seen another pair, I know how many blades of grass there is in a square foot, but I’ve never felt it curling its way threw my bare toes. I know how to write, and sing an amazing chart topping love song with so much bloody conviction, even though I don’t deserve to, don’t have the right to because I have never experienced love, not even once.

My story, it aint big, nor cleaver, but a nightmare, who the hell could love any one like me, you are very welcome to read on, very welcome, but if your hoping for beauty and the beastly, or phantom of the opera, no one gets nothing out of this, its not big nor cleaver, and every one gets nothing, but that’s the hole story isn’t it.

Im the monster so why the hell am I the only one that knows people are loved and possessions are used, NOT, I REPET NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.