10.

-Tyrone Maxwell -
This lil nigga is just a fucking turn on..I got his ass when I come back from getting my money and dropping some things off.

"Ayo Jackson!" I said while walking through the door"

"In the back bruh" he said

"Aye where my money I have your shit" I said while throwing the 6lbs of Herion on the table.

"Here" he said while handing me 25K💲

"Nice doing business with you " u said while walking out. And heading to the car 🚗

"You think I'm playing with You Dustin?" I said while smirking 😏 at Dustin.

" Wym?"😊

"You Exactly what I mean " I said

He making me wanna be with him👬. But Idk yet imma let my feeling lead me to what I'm going to do. I know I sound fucking crazy right now.Saying I wanna be with a nigga.....He Not Even black!...For God sakes he's white..But that don't stop him from being sexy😍👅💦. I'm going to make my moves in a few weeks trust me....I keep my promises. His lips look so kissable right now 💋. And I did the unthinkable. I kissed his sexy ass.💋👅 I could feel sparks 💥.i sound like a damn bitch right now.

-Dustin Bradley -

He kissed me...He Is kissing me..the sexy brown chocolate kissed me💋..His lips are just so perfect on mines I can feel the sparks💥. Oh my..wait I need to stop this so I pulled away.

"Why you pulled away?" He asked

"Because your not gay" I said fiddle with my fingers.

" I can be gay for you? Ma"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!😱

"What? "

"I can't be gay for you Dustin? "

"I mean I'm not forcing you to.."

"Your very unique...I don't see plenty of bitches like you...your different from the bitches that I'VE dated... and I like different☺😊 "

"Your not asking me out right?"

" no....."

"Not yet "

"Oh my" I Blushed

"Awe are you blushing " he said teasing me.

"Leave me alone" I pouted looking out the window

He stopped the car

"Look at me"

I kept my head out the window. Until He gently grabbed my face.

" don't get mad ma...cuz I made you blush" he said pulling up infront my house

"Okay"

"I'm going to call you Papi In private looks like you like when I call you that "
"Damn Ma how you know"

"Ik Papi Ik"😊

" You need a ride tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure"

"Goodnight"

"Good Night Papi " I said as I kissed his cheek and walked to my door.

I felt his eyes on my Ass. I shouted back to him saying.

"Take A picture it will last longer "

" I could see it in bed If I could😏😏"

" Don't Worry You Can One Day"😏

-------------

How Yall Feel If Dustin Got Together With Tyrone In The Next Chapter?

Maybe Wait?

Let me Know☺

-MB55