Saviour [Andy Biersack- BVB one-shot]

**MAY BE TRIGGERING**

_____________________

            Andy slowly approached the gravestone of his girlfriend. He crumpled down in front of it and read the letters slowly.

Hanna Marie Jones

1990 – 2013

A loved girlfriend, sister, and daughter.

            All her life Hanna had struggled with depression and self-harm. Andy knew all about it and promised to protect her through thick and thin, but he didn’t. He failed and now she was dead.

            Andy thought of all the things he did wrong. There were so many things he could’ve changed and it was probably all his fault that she was dead. If he was there for her, this wouldn’t have happened.

            He remembered one night in particular, where he knew he acted like a huge douche bag. They had just moved in with each other and decided to celebrate by going to one of Ashley’s infamous parties. Hanna had always been reluctant to going to one of these parties, but she agreed for that one night.

            “Andy, are you sure this is a good idea? You know Ashley and you know me. How well do you think this is going to go?” Hanna asked, nervously. She twiddled with her fingers in the passenger seat of Andy’s Cadillac. Frankly, it annoyed him a bit. She had always had anxiety problems, and Andy shouldn’t have been annoyed because it wasn’t her fault, but he was.

           “Nothing bad will happen, Hanna. It’s just a party. Parties are fun and I’m positive you’ll have fun,” Andy answered her while keeping his eyes on the road.

            “Last time I went to a party, I was sixteen and people were all sweaty and gross and I had an anxiety attack. What if that happens again? Are you going to be too drunk to help me?” Hanna panicked. Andy looked over to her and noticed she looked like she was about to open the door and jump out of the car at any given second.

            “Just take a chill pill. We’ll be there soon, and everything will be completely fine.”

            Once they got to the party, it was packed. Apparently people had heard about the party, and there were more strippers and prostitutes there that Andy could even count. It definitely wasn’t Hanna’s scene, but Andy didn’t care.

            “I want to leave,” Hanna said as soon as they walked in, but Andy held onto her arm securely, making sure she wouldn’t run away. “Andy, there are strippers. This is mentally degrading and I think I’m going to pass out.”

            Sometimes Andy really hated feeling like Hanna’s babysitter, but he honestly loved her. She could get annoying, but she had the cutest personality and a heart to match. He didn’t deserve her.

            “Hey man, and woman,” Ashley said, smiling drunkenly and he stumbled over to the two. He was already drunk, which wasn’t really a surprise to anyone.

            “Hey, sweet party you have going here,” Andy said as he looked around. He was completely stuck in a trance from all of the flashing lights and the loud music. “Where are the drinks?” He asked as he let Ashley pull him away from Hanna.

            Hanna looked around, feeling completely awkward in her skinny jeans and white blouse. She definitely wasn’t dressed like all the other girls and her idea to wear cowboy boots to make Ashley happy didn’t matter either.