Harry Still Loves me!

Hey everyone! so I decided to upload because if I didn't someone would stab me with a plastic spoon I'm not gonna name names but HollyPotterx0x said she would and now I'm scared!! sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time guys I'll try to make this chaoter extra long :)

"Vi, hurry up!" Draco yelled from his room

"Alright! I just want to make sure I look perfect." I glanced down at my dress I was wearing a olive green silk dress that was long and flowy and kind of sparkly-ish. It was perfect and to make it even more pretty I changed my hair into a chestnut brown colour and put it into a messy bun. I slipped into my silver high heels and looked into my full length mirror.

Perfect.

"Okay, I'm done." I said

"Alright then-Merlin Violet you look a-amazing!" I blushed and muttered a quick thank you he was wearing a normal tux with a black tie and what not.

"Lets go Draco." I grinned but then stopped "Will they're be any alchohol?"

"I'm pretty sure there is." he smiled

"Lets go then."

He grabbed my hand making me blush and we apparated into Malfoy Manor. I felt the senstaion being twisted and squeezed into a small tube I shut my eyes and reopened them when Draco said it was alright to.Malfoy Manor was absolutely magnificent! there was about a thousand peoplea t this party,most of them were drunken teenagers and creepy stalkers.

"This is your house?!" he nodded 

"Yeah, mum makes it extra special when we have parties and stuff."

"Cool." Draco's mum spotted us and came over.

"Rai-Violet I'm so glad you could come. That dress your wearing is dazzling is it goblin made?" she smiled at me no really not a fake smile a real genuine smile.

"No, I bought it at a muggle store, and thank you for inviting me Mrs.Malfoy" I smiled back

"Please call me Narcissa."

"Thank you for inviting me Narcissa." I needed a drink NOW

"Thank you for coming, and if you could excuse me I'll be going to greet the guests now." 

"Well Violet, would you care to dance." Draco asked I shrugged

"Sure,but after this they put a rock song- I mean lovely music." I was trying to act very high class-ish and not trying to get my inner kid out! okay, I know I'm only 21 but whatever.

We started waltzing the old fashioned way...what? I know they still do it but c'mon! I'm not old! like that geezer standing over there.Draco twirled me around and I kept twirling and then I knocked over a waiter and drinks spilled on the floor, making everyone stare at me.

"Uhh...hi?" I felt my cheeks go red.

The band started playing another song and people forgot about me and started dancing again ignoring meonce again. Draco started laughing and we decided to dance again.'Beggin beggin you put your loving hand out baby, beggin beggin you put you loving hand out darling..' that song was in my head for a reason and I had to fight the urge not to sing it but I just had to mutter it.

The stupid shitty band put a really slow song and Draco and I groaned, we REALLY hated slow songs they were really awkward and retarded.

"Dude,I'll make a distraction and we'll sneak out." Draco smirked

"Thats more like you VI, I thought you were good for a minute,"

"Hahahahaaha! where the hell have you been?" I told Draco the plan and he stood away from evryone else.