Good Cops Bad Cops

Good Cops Bad Cops

"Ms. Emerison! We know you're home! Open the door!" I yelled. No answer. I looked at my partner. He gave me a nod. I busted the door open with my foot.  We walked in armed, guns in hand, cautious, I walked into the kitchen to find Mrs. Emerison in the kitchen headphones in, cooking. I tap her on the shoulder.

"Jesus Christ! Trevors! Don't do that!" she turns around with her hand on her heart, "You could have given me a heart attack!!!" 

"Sorry Mrs. Emerison, I'm just looking for your daughter Tamlynn?" 

"Why what happened? Oh my God did something happen to her? Is she alright?"

"She's a suspect for vandalism." 

"Vandalism?! Haha good one Trevor but seriously!" she looked at me laughing, but her smile faded since I was serious. "You're serious?"

"Vandalism to Ian Johnson's Mustang?"

"She's upstairs in her room but she couldn't have done that, even I know she's too big of good girl, we encourage her to be a teenager and have a little bit of fun and hangout with friends but she's always so focused on school and college..." she said walking upstairs.

Mrs. Emerison knocked on the door, no answer. 

"Are you sure she's home?" 

"Yes, I think I know my daughter."

"I'm  not saying that you don't your daughter," I say as she pulls out a key from the side of the door frame. She then opens the door and I see a figure laying in bed. She walks over to the bed.

"Hey Sweetie, are you awake?" she shakes the figure and the figure turns to the other side.

"Fffirrrvee moree minueerrrts." I hear someone grumble. 

"We'll need to look around and inspect everything in Tamlynn's room."

"Warrant?"

"We don't have one."

"No warrant, no search." Mrs. Emerison looks at me glaring to prove her point. I've seen Tamlynn Emerson, she seemed too good... She was a straight A student  in every classn which happened to be all AP. No. She was a goodie-two-shoes the worst thing she could do is have an overdue library book... Haha that one made me laugh. 

We headed out of the house, search and busted door all worth for nothing. 

"Oh well, we'll just come around a second time then." I said smirk to my partner.

Later that night.....

I look around there are hot girls, drunk guys, and amazing drinks. Then I spot one specific black haired girl standing in the crowd. She was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, red ankle boots, a silver top and her black hair was with red tips curled just a little bit. Her body was fine but her face was even better; coal black eyes with maroon and dark grey eye shadow and red lipstick. She was hot. She was sipping a drink when a guy swooped in, damn it! Just lost my chance. I look away then look back and she told the guy off, she looked straight at me and smirked but then her smirk curled into a frown. I smirked at her and walked towards her. 

"And what do you want?" she asks in an icy voice looking the other way sipping her beer. 

"A dance with a stunning gal like you." I say grabbing her by the waist.

"You'll have to work a little bit harder than that." she shoves me away. Feisty, I like that.

"Feisty, I like that. So what's your name?"

"Ha like I'd tell you." she smirks.

"You will, by the end of the night, I'll know you a lot more Sweet Cheeks by the end of the night."

"Right... only in your dreams." She growls.

"Well I know I'm not dreaming. I'm Dakota, by the way."

"Like I care." ice cold eyes stare at me.

"You know that if you don't like parties then you shouldn't have come. Also if you stay bitter you'll end up an old cat lady."

"Haha excuse me? And who do you think you are? You first off don't know me, and second off this party is lame, no good music, no hot guys. Not worth it."

"Then show me what an amazing party is."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Yup!"

"Boy, mama should of taught you not to make deals with the devil." her smirk turned into a challenging grin. 

"Mama also should of taught me to stay away from girls like you, but maybe she didn't raise me right so I can find you hot."

"You don't get it do you?"

"Get what? That you're hot, but I'm hotter? Right I totally don't get that. So are we going to get this party started?"

15 Minutes Later....

The music was loud and reckless, the people were everywhere, SOLO cups were everywhere also and the party was just starting, Coal Eyes wasn't kidding. People started to jump into the pool and climb up to the roof and people bouncing around in the trampoline. I did make a deal with the devil. I was a cop, at a party... but I'm twenty! I'm not even allowed to drink yet here I was drinking following around a hot bad ass girl. She was now in the kitchen pouring drinks. 

"I'm not the host yet I'm partying like I am." she grinned.

"Well you sure are doing a better job than they are, whose party is this anyway?"

"I have no idea and frankly I could care less."

"I see..... You sure are making this one hell of a party."

"Now this is what I call a party. You're not doing so bad yourself. I have to say you are pretty hot." she said as we stood across from each other leaning on the counters. She then straightened out.

"What?"

"I heard a scream..."

"I didn't...." I said furrowing my eyebrows together.

"We have to check on it." She took my hand and led me out into the hallway. She turns around leading me to the back where the pool was. She stripped from her clothes just in her bikini and jumped into the pool. She came up. 

"Don't you want to check on that scream?"

"I just said that to bring you out here." she grinned. "Well? Are you going to strip? Or is this the end of the Smokin' Hot and Fun Guy?"

I looked at her. What do I have to loose? I took off my shirt, thank God I was wearing board shorts. I jumped in then came up. She was staring at me with those bottomless coal icy eyes of hers, she came closer so that we were inches apart, "Is this how you pictured this would happen?"

"Its better than what I imagined."

"Good." She said leaning, then she splashed me. Oh, I'm gonna get her back. I swim and splash her, the both of us giggling and laughing then I grab her by the waist and pull her into a hug, she stops laughing. She turns around facing me and looks up. I stare into her eyes and lean in. She leans in too and we are millimeters away. I crush my lips with hers and kiss her with all I have. Sparks....................................

A/N: Thanks for reading next chapter will be posted later.