Chapter 2

OKAY, SO I KNOW IT'S BEEN.........FOREVER SINCE I'VE UPDATED AND I SUCK FOR THAT, BUT I  DO APPRECIATE THE THE FACT THAT SOME OF YOU ARE BEING PATIENT WITH ME. I HAD A WRITERS BLOCK AND NOW THAT I'VE UPDATED.....YA'LL BETTER BE GLAD THAT I WROTE THIS BECAUSE NOT ONLY DID THIS TAKE FREAKING FOREVER, BUT THIS WAS 40 PAGES LONG IN MICROSOFT AND I'VE NEVER WRITTEN A CHAPTER THAT LONG BEFORE. 

OKAY ANYWAY.....A FEW THINGS.....

1. CLEARLY YOU GUYS SEE THAT THE TITLE IT NOT DIVORCED PARENTS ANYMORE. I DECIDED TO CHANGE IT AND THE BOOK COVER WHICH I LOVE (I MADE IT) IT MAY BE SIMPLE, BUT I LOVE IT. 

2. I NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY ALL OF MY CHARACTERS EXCEPT FOR SHAYLAH. I HAVE SOMEONE ALREADY)

3. GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES (LOVE THY MURDERER, CURVES TO LOVE, AND LOVE ISN'T SO EASY)

****************************************************************************************************

Song:

"Foolish" by Ashanti

Chapter 2

Seventeen years ago........

"Get out of my fucking way!" A deep raspy voice yelled at a freshman who did not know of the big man's temper and reputation. It's the second time that day, the Eli James has yelled at someone. Shaylah began to wonder if he ever gets tired of yelling.

Her eyes settled over the poor girl who shook in fear like a leaf. "Are fucking deaf?" Eli growled glaring down at the girl who still stood in the front of the door he's trying to get through. Shaylah would help, but he would make her literally pee her pants if he started yelling at her too.

The girl took a step to the side and Eli's big frame walked through the door. In his last year of college, Eli is still yelling at people. I shook my head as I walked to the very same door Eli walked through giving the scared girl a soft smile to calm her down.

She gave me a smile back and walked away. I walked into the big room that held only Junior and seniors. Shaylah bit into her bottom lip until it began turning red as she looked for a seat. When she finally found one in the corner at the very top she headed to the stairs.

As her feet tapped up the stairs, she smiled at the people she's known since her freshmen year in high school seven years ago. When Shaylah was half-way up the stairs, a big pale hand reached out and stroked soft exposed thigh.

Her head snapped to the side to be met with a pair of forest green eyes.

Eli.

Shaylah felt her cheeks warm as she stepped away from his warm touch. She reached down and pulled on the bottom of her denim chiffon dress that stopped mid-thigh. Eli loved doing that to her every time her thighs were exposed in some kind of dress or skirt she wore.

They've never spoken one on one, but with Eli he doesn't have to talk to communicate. Every time Shaylah walks past him he always takes the chance to touch her.

Eli reached forward again and out of reflex Shaylah quickly smacked his hand causing him to pull his hand back with a smirk as everyone looked at her. "Something was crawling up my leg." Shaylah says sheepishly looking down at her white keds. "Yeah, Eli." Her conscience says with a cackle.

Shaylah continued climbing the stairs then walked to her seat where she sat down. She pulled her notebook and laptop out of her bag just in time for her professor to walk in.