Untitled Part 9

+candy's pov+

After getting back home, I looked at the journal.

It's weird, a 6 fingered hand and a number 2.

But if it will make Dipper love me....

I flipped through the pages.

Gnomes, smartness mushrooms, and zombies. And.... there!

"A pretty potion" I read "The potion that, once drunk, will make the consumer the most beautiful in the galaxy until told to worn off! Find it in the gravity falls forest under the spruce trees"

yes yes yes yes yes! This is just what I need!

I closed the book and put it in my backpack. Then I walked outside the door. The forest wasn't far from my house, so once I went outside and looked left, I saw the woods. The spruce trees are only a 10 minute walk inside, so I can get there in no time.

+Dipper's pov+

It's 9:30 at night, and Pacifica and I were watching that horrible movie channel. Right now, they were showing "Ghost turtle".

However, 20 minutes in, Pacifica put her head on my shoulder and fell fast asleep.

She's adorable when she's asleep.

When I stroked her hair, it was really soft. Like petting a chinchilla.

I never wanted this moment to end. But a part of me knew it had to. With my luck, I'll be satisfied with another 5 seconds without something happening. But I'll just treasure this now..