Chp. 2

Right after my 7th birthday, I had met my friend Meg. She was shy, quiet, and creative. We met at our school, Highland Road School. She sat in the corner sketching in a notebook. I stared at her in wonder. noone else was drawing. It was resses! Indoor, but still! Everyone else was running and jumping, tossing and twirling. Makeing friends! But this girl... this girl was different. I told my friends I would be right back.

     I walked over to her. She looked up and blushed.

     "Hi" she said. "How are you?"

     "I'm ok, I guess.  Who are you?"

     "O-oh! I'm Megan." she said, her blush deepning.

     "I'm Jennifer, but just call me Jen."

    "Okay Jen." she said.

     "what are you drawing?"

     "Nothing!"

     "Um, yeah you are." I grabbed it from her hands. I didn't know any other way to do it. I gasped in wonder at it. It was a perfect replica of the messy, cahotic room.

    "Jen-Jen!" Justine called out. "Come over here!"

     "Ok." I said. "Come on!" I said, pulling her up.

     All the boys stared in awe at the girly girl standing before them.

     "This is Megan." I said. "Just call her Meg."

    "Um, hi." she said, blushing. I kind of got a little jelous right then. I didn't think I looked the least bit cute. I was wearing shorts and a panda bear T. She was wearing a berret, a frilly skirt and a bright pink t.

     I looked at Justin (the nice one) and noced he was looking at me. Bieng the idiot I was, I was happy.

     I smiled at him and waved. Then he looked over at Meg and blushed. I felt anger swell inside me.

     "I like the way that sounds. Jen-Jen and Meg-Meg."

     "Yeah." I agreed verbally but disagreed mentaly.

     So far, i didn't like Meg-Meg.