|| Chapter 4 ||

Once again, you left school to go home. 'Youre never gunna get friends if you tell everyone to go away like that' you replay Gerards words in your head. Speak of the Devil. '(y/n), wait!' you turn to see Gerard jogging up to you, his red tie hitting him in his face a few times. You smiled at how stupid he looked. Still cute though. 'You look happy to see me' Gerard smirked, stopping next to you. 'No, erm, I mean yes...no?' you stammered, your face turned crimson at your failed attempt at talking. 'what do you want?' you asked him, his smile drops and he goes almost as red as you.'i was erm wondering if you'd like to hang out with me and my friends tomorrow...?' he stumbled over his words, he did say them in a hurry.

You stare at Gerard, your eyes wide and shocked. Your facial expression must of made him think you didn't want to go. 'or another time...I don't mind' Gerard said, turning around to walk off. You grab his blazer sleeve to stop him from walking any further. He turned back towards you, only to see your head down. 'um, (y/n)? are you ok?', you slowly raise your head, tears building up in your eyes. 'n-no one has ever...asked me to hang out before...' you stutter. Gerard's eyes widen, he quickly splurted 'well, okay, see you tomorrow at Starbucks at noon' with that he turned off, his black, floppy hair whipping at the speed he was walking.

You wipe away the one tear that fell onto your cheek. This is the first time you've ever cried tears of joy. 'Okay' you whisper, and carry on your journey home. You cant wait to meet new people, possibly new friends.

(A/N): Hey...me again xD sorry for a short chapter...:3~Kayla Way