Waking Up, Dazed

~Nagisa's POV~
When I woke up, there was something warm next to me. I didn't really think into it, since I didn't open my eyes. I fell back asleep, the warmth comforting.

I woke up a second time, the warmth still there. I opened my eyes and all I could see was blue. I bit my cheek so I didn't cry out. Then I realized it was blue HAIR. I noticed the body shift until I could see her face, though her eyes were closed. AKARA?!
She mumbled something into my chest, scooting even closer. I tried to pull away, knowing she would KILL me for this.
Next thing I knew, she was on the floor with a "ICK!" escaping her lips.
"WHA-WH-HOW?" Her lips struggled to form words, her face as red as mine was.

"I-er-I don't know! I woke up with you right there!"
"BUT HOW?!"
"I don't know!"
She was practically yelling," I DIDN'T MOVE THERE!"
That's when I heard roaring laughter come from the other side of the room.
Karma.

"YOU DID THIS!" We both yelled at the same time, both of us chunking pillows at him. He laughed even harder as the pillows hit him. He was on the floor, laughing, while both of us were FUMING.

~Akara's POV~
I cannot believe this. I can't. I wish I could wake up from this. Only God knows how long I've been there. Oh my God. Oh my God. I'm so done.
D-O-N-E.

I took a deep breath, puffing out my cheeks in annoyance.
Nagisa glanced at me, and I could tell he was trying not to laugh at my expression.

--A few minutes later--
"So yes, I put you there. " Karma admitted, sending a grin at us. "But I got what I wanted. You are free to do what you want to me. " I had a few things in mind. How about killing him? That would suffice. "You're lucky we don't kill you. " Nagisa said, his voice was like poison, "Give me the phone. " "No. " "NOW KARMA. " "Fine, MOM. " Nagisa looked like he was about to reach over the table and strangle him. Karma handed over the phone, and Nagisa spent about 10 minutes deleting pictures. "You didn't!" I protested, eyes wide. "I did, but Nagisa's a worry-wart that is embarrassed easily. " Karma replied, Nagisa shot him a glare.

So finally, Karma got his phone back and left. Nagisa and I said awkwardly for a while, then he said," You wanna play a video game?"
"Sure. "

((SORRY ABOUT SHORT CHAPTER!!))