Ch 1: Meeting The Boys

Fifteen Minutes Ago

Percy's P.O.V.

Percy waved to his mother and stepdad, feeling slightly unhappy. His sister, Andy waved and blew a kiss.

"Come on, Percy! I wanna see my dorm!" Andy tugged on the sleeve of his hoodie, with all her might. Even if she was 5'3, she was at times...... frightening.

Her black hair was wildly wiping around in the wind. She had a slight frown on her face. She grabbed her luggage and my arm and dragged ourselves foreword into the school. Her hips slightly swayed side to side.

Percy raced to get into the building with his sister. She had raced off again. He shook his head, and grinned. That girl was so energetic, like she ate candy everyday.

He pulled his duffle bags along. Kids of all ages were running around. From ages:12-18. They were so happy and joyful to be here and excepted into this school.

Andy was already at the front desk asking the old lady, questions. She finally finished asking and ran to me. She grinned.

"I got our room numbers! I'm room thirty and your room forty." She threw her luggage at my feet, and ran to get a cart thing.

Literally, she came back ten seconds. Really! Does she eat sugar for a living?

"I take that into offense, you know!"Andy had her hands on her hips, swaying them. Had he been thinking aloud, again? "Yeah you are, doofus." Percy stared at her tiny frame in horror, next to his 5'10 frame.

She grinned, and started loading their stuff onto the cart. "Nah, I just guessed." He let out the breath he didn't know he was holding.

By the time they got to the elevator, Andy was already in. She was just a little crazy and nuts in his opinion, being fast and jumpy and all.

She had already pressed the buttons on the elevator to floor. "Come on, I'll drop you at your room." Andy pushed the cart to room 40.

Time Lapse ('Cause I'm lazy.;3)

"I'm Percy, son of Sally Jackson and Poseidon Jackson. I have an older twin sister, Andy, and an older brother, Triton. I have a step dad, Paul. I live in Manhattan. I am sixteen, and I got in with swimming. And I'm called ' Seaweed Brain' by my sister."

"Cool! I'm Leo Valedz, Bad Boy Supreme! Or Repair Boy, or call me, Leo. I have a sister, Nyssa, and my mother is dead. I live with my dad Hephaestus. I got in with mechanics and I'm fifteen and single."

The blonde boy with dark grey eyes, chuckled.

"I'm Malcolm, Malcolm Hastings. Son of Serene Hastings and Harold Hastings. I'm sixteen, I'm an only child, I have another friend, whose attending this school, Annbaeth. I got in due to my brilliance in math, language, Latin, Greek, history, and others. My nickname is, Blondie."

"I'm Grace, Jason Grace, mind you. I live with my dad, Zeus, ever since the incidence with my mom....... I have a sister, Thalia, she's sixteen and I'm fifteen. I got into this school 'cause I'm really good with gymnastics. Since I'm really good with the bar, every one calls me, Superman."

"I'm Frank. Frank Zhang. Everyone loves to call me, Canadian Baby, no idea why, though. I have a half-sister, Clarrise. I live with my dad and grandmother. I'm sixteen and I got in with archery."

The third blonde rolled his eyes.

"I'm Luke. Just Luke. I don't use my last name, anymore. I'm from Connecticut."

Percy's eyes widened. Wait, LUKE?!