Chapter 2 •• Saven

Chapter twooo!!!!

~•~•~

We ran thought they dense forest, me tripping and stumbling a lot more than she did, running closer to a dim light. We finally reached the place she was taking me too.

"Amy, Amy are you here?" My companion called out towards the nicely set up tent.

"I'm in here darling." A older, but kind voice answered back. The girl took hold of my hand gently and directed my into the tent. Inside sat a young woman, in her 20s, sorting medicines that had been introduced not too long ago.

"Oh hello Aroha, how are you? I haven't seen you all day!!" Amy said as we entered her room.

'Aroha. I must remember to thank her' I thought to myself.

"I'm good thanks, but my friend here isn't" She said turning towards me. I held out my wrists to Amy and she gasped in horror.

"Oh darling, that's terrible!! How did this happen?!?" Amy questioned. I opened my mouth to speak but Aroha stopped me.

"It was some soldiers!! They have had her tired up to a tree for a few weeks now."

"Then how do I keep seeing you round the market place and on the tracks?" Amy says confused.

"They let me off at day time but monerted me closely, then they would drag me back and tie me up for the night." I answered truthfully.

"I have tried to save her but the guards have always been awake! They were asleep tonight though." Aroha explained.

"Well then, you have a lot to tell Arthur, let me fix you up as best as I can so you can go explain all this to him.' Amy pointed out as she sat Aroha and I down and grabbed her healing tools.

~•~•~

'Aroha' means 'love' in Maori, New Zealand's native language.