Chapter 63

It's been four months since my father left. Zalgo and I have been waiting for the past week for my father. He's currently on his way back. With Dio. He's alive. But my father said he's grown. The spell has made him two years older.along with the year and a half he's been gone. That would be four years. In The creepypasta world, he's five.

I also have been meditating more often. I'm able to control myself now. Sometimes I'll need the help from others.

Currently I'm pacing around the dining room. Everyone is here. Watching me with worried or amused expressions.

"I'm so nervous. I feel sick. I...I don't know what to think of this. My child, who's life I took, is coming back. Alive." I whisper to myself.

"Eternity, calm down. You don't need to work yourself up to much." My mother says. I look at her. She motions me to my fathers chair. Masky comes out with a cup a tea. Taking a calming breath. I walk towards the seat and sit down. Grabbing the cup and slowly taking a sip.

"You need a haircut. It's grown past your butt. You must get tired of curling it everyday." My mother says. Picking up a stand of hair.

"I don't full blown curl my hair. Beach curls. And I got use to it. It helps me. Calms me and gives me time to think." I say. Grabbing all my hair and looking at it.

"At least cut it. Or trim it. Soon it will be dragging behind you."

"When I have time ok?" I say looking at her. She smiles and nods. I take another sip. Sitting back I close my eyes and take calming breathers.

After what felt like 10 minutes. I feel my fathers presence enter the forest. And the familiar feeling of my child. As my breaths come calmer. Letting the feeling wash over me. Relief is what I felt. I felt happy. I felt feeling I didn't know I had. I use my mind to enter my child's.

I feel his emotions. I hear his heartbeat. I see what he's seeing. He feels happy. I read his mind, and what I see and hear warms my heart.

"He misses me. He wants to see me. He wants father to hurry." I whisper. I let a tear slip.

Tina's P.O.V.

I watch Eternity close her eyes. And sit back. Trying to settle her racing heart. This goes on for awhile.

Then I see her stiffen. Her breathing becomes quicker. Then suddenly, she relaxes. Her breathing becomes even. I see her eyes moving like crazy. And she smiles. Leaning her head back.

"He misses me. He wants to see me. He wants father to hurry." She whispers thankful. And a tear rolls down her cheek.

I smile. I haven't seen her this relaxed since she took Dio. This what she needed. She was grieving over Dio. She missed him so much. I could see it. Never have I seen such darkness and sadness in her eyes before.

Her once bright blue eyes were darkened since Dio' s death. I watch her open her eyes. Hoping to see her eyes that bright blue. That indescribable blue. Her eyes are a lighter shade. Full of tears. She smiles and looks at me.

I smile back. Right when I was about to ask her something. The door opens.everyone went quiet. And listened to the heavy footsteps of slender. They stopped.

Then little feet hit the floor. Running towards the dining room. Eternity stares straight ahead. Listening. Her grip tightening on the chair.

I look back at the door way. Then a little boy comes to view. His dark hair that goes to his shoulders. Wavy and thick. Silver or grey eyes, almost white. His features are a mixture of both parents. 

His eyes land on Eternity. They widen. His smile is adorable.

"Mommy!" Dio screams and runs to Eternity.

Eternity looks at Dio and stands up fast. Sending the chair flying back. She kneels down and Dio runs into her arms. She grabs him and pulls him onto her lap. Eternity sits down and rocks. Whispering things to him. While Dio replies with 'I love you' and 'I miss you'.

We all leave the two. I look at slender and see he has a scratch on his face.

"What happened there?" I ask.

"Got into a little trouble. But it's dealt with."

"As long as your ok." I smile at him.

"He's grown. He's very smart. We were having a little conversation."

"Does he understand?"

"Yes. He told me he's been watching her. He would always see black mist around her. And a dark ghost following her. Sometimes he jumps on her. And goes into her. Causing Eternity to lose control."

"And he's only five years old."

"Surprising isn't it?

"This world I live in still surprises me." I finally say.

"He's gonna be staying for a week. Then Eternity would have to take him."

"It's for the best." I say sadly.

Zalgo's P.O.V.

"Any word yet?" Lucifer asks me.

I shake my head. I Got news from Eternity that her father is on his way back with Dio. I still can't wrap my head around that he's alive. He's five years old.

I let Eternity have a week with him. He needs to be with his mother for a bit. Then he comes here. Eternity has also been telling partly what she did what she did. The reasonings, everything.

She has accidentally lost control over the phone. And I was able to help her come back. I will honestly admit I felt proud. And that I am able to calm her down. After our past and all.

"Having kid here is sure going to be different." Entity says sighing.

"You all will pitch in to help me with the child. I obviously have no experience with children." I say. Looking at everyone.

"And putting six guys who also have no experience with children together to take care of a kid? Zalgo, that kid is going to get killed again." Hexxus says.

"I believe we can do it. Get help from eternity and the females in the castle. We will pull it off." I respond mindful.

"Wonder how the kid looks. Wonder if he would have a abnormal eye colour." Entity says.

"Most likely."  Lucifer says while playing with a knife.

"Will you ask Eternity to marry you?" Lucifer asks looking at me. Soon everyone's attention is on me. I lean back and tap my fingers on the table. Thinking deep about the question.

"I plan on it. But not soon. When she's older. And when she more familiar with her life. Once her father is ready to let her go. And when our bond has become stronger. I know she cares for me. As I for her. But right now would be too much for her to handle."

"So you have your eyes set on her?"

"Ever since I first seen her. Long, long ago. I knew I needed to make her mine." I say openly.

She's driving my life crazy. But when the time is right. I will ask her. We do have a child together.

Very cocky of myself to say. Taking a deep breath. I look up at the roof.

"We need to make this castle child proof." I groan. Mentally preparing myself, for taking care of a child.
__________________________________________
Dio is back. My baby is back! Haha
2..1. Finished