Chapter 9 - Sauli's Plan

Hey everyone ! sorry about not updating the fanfic for so long, I had the flu :'(

but anyway I'm here now ! so I hope you enjoy this chapter ;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Alexis POV

I woke with a fright,

"Adam ? Adam ??" I called out and then I realized it wasn't a dream it was ALL real. I began to cry again, "I wish it was all just a bad dream" I thought to myself. My stomach had started to rumble like craze only then did I realize that I haven't eaten anything for days ! But I didn't care about food right now all I cared about was Adam. So I said a silent prayer for him,

"Dear lord I seem to be praying for Adam a lot lately but yesterday I came to understand that Adam may have feelings for me, I don't know where he is right now or even if he's okay but I pray that your angels will watch over and protect him in Jesus name Amen" I decided to go back to sleep since I was alone and had no one to talk to or even a chance of escape. I laid my head down in the same spot Adam used to sit and closed my eyes.

My dream started good but ended badly, I was sitting on my bed in my apartment with Adam right next to me. I looked at the expression on his face, he....seemed........content.

"Adam ?" I called out to him.

"Yes sweetheart" he replied with that beautiful smile of his.

"D-d-did you really m-m-mean-" I was cut off by Adam.

"Sssssssssssshhhhhhhh" he said putting a finger on my lips.

"I love you Alexis you know that"

"S-s-seriously ?" I said totally amazed.

"Of course babe" he replied happily.

I immediately hugged Adam and squeezed him as hard as I could.

"Can you come some where with me for a second please ?" Adam asked me.

"Sure !" I replied.

Adam held my hand and walked me to my front door. He reached and turned the handle opening the door, I didn't expect to see that the door led back into the room Adam and I were held captive in. Adam seemed to be walking towards the room pulling me along with him.

"Adam !! What the hell are you doing ?!?!?" but he just kept walking and dragging me with him, but something was defiantly off about him, his eyes had lost its glow, the happy expression on his face had gone too, Adam was completely blank he wasn't responding to anything I said he seemed to be in some kind of trans or hypnotism.

"ADAM PLEASE SNAP OUTTA IT" I screamed but it was no use we were already in the room.

"Ah good I see you turned out to be a loyal servant after all" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned around to see Nick coming out from a dark corner.

"You know what you have to do" Nick said giving Adam a knife.

I looked up at Adam who was standing next to me, he had a wild look in his eyes.

"Adam what is he talking about ?? W-w-what are you doing with that knife ???" I said as I could feel fear stepping in.

"I'm sorry" was all he said before he stabbed me. I could feel him slowly pushing the knife into my stomach it only hurt once he stopped and when he did I could see the glow returning in his eyes and from a blank expression his face turned red in horror.