Book Club Discussion Week 3

Here are the Book Club Questions for Chapters 7-9!

1. While Aston is questioning her, Sapphire thinks to herself "I can take care of myself just fine." After what you've read so far, do you agree with her?

2. Bodies get a lot of attention in this chapter, from the attraction between Aston and Sapphire, Sapphire wondering if her body is telling her to go to the police, and the collected clues that send Sapphire on the hunt for another killer. In a novel about serial killers and those that hunt them, what do you think of this emphasis on bodies (and, often, just body parts)?

3. Does Aston have any hope of solving crimes in Beverly Hills if he doesn't even know that Christian Dior is a major designer label?

Feel free to make up your own questions/discussions,  and, as always, to ask me anything. Whether it's about the characters, storyline, or writing, I will try my hardest to shed light on the matter. 

Here is the link for this weeks Tidbits & Stalking Sapphire's sequel SILENCING SAPPHIRE's Summary Debut:http://www.authormiathompson.blogspot.com/2013/09/silencing-sapphire-summary-debut-book.html

You can also click on (or copy & paste) the Goodreads link and add SILENCING SAPPHIRE--coming Oct. 22--to you bookshelf:  http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/724219811

Keep your eyes on Wattpad's Facebook page next week for a chance to participate in choosing SILENCING SAPPHIRE's cover!