Prologue

Extended Intro AKA Prologue:

"I wait endlessly to see your smile
A smile that lasts a little while
The one that is etched in your eyes
The one that makes my heart smile."

Good morning, as you may not know -  I'm Mona. That's a sufficient introduction in itself, cause I believe a name out everything in perspective. Think about it. You may know many people with the same name - Kumar, Li, Alex - but despite their names being the same they're all different. That's where aspects like personality and physical appearance come into play. Not to mention memories and special nicknames.

The name of a person triggers your memory into remembering them - as long as they've left a remarkable dent in your mind.

A common name like Arjun had no relative importance in my mind, me having not met a person able to create a large enough impact. That's when an 'Arjun' appeared in my life.

An asshole, who strangely amassed a large amount of importance in my existence (in a very short amount of time).

-

~Hello all, this is going to be a simple story with a simple story line - related to tonnes of complicated topics in the teenage realm. I'm slowing restarting writing stories, hence any criticism is much appreciated (whether it's good or bad). I'm glad you've taken the time to read the start of this, I hope you've enjoyed it! ~
Love, Amber