bully me down

the names craig but people call me prodigy,i know im not the prettiest but i wish people didnt bully me because of it.

flashback:

i was new to the school,my mom dies so i had to live with my dad in louisiana.i may not have good looks but i do have a lot of money and you would think that since i have a lot of money i would have a lot of friends wrong.everyone i see they say 'ur using ur dad'but im not when i got there there i thought he was poor.but anyway,i pull up to school in my ashton martine rapide and everyone stops and look.i got out the car and locked it.i walked up to the office and told them who i was "craig crippen" "oh here you go" the assistent lady said handing me my schedule.the bell rung."you better hurry " she said smiling.

i walked into my first class and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.i walked up to the teacher"ahhhh you must be craig,you can sit by jacob.jacob raise your hand" the teacher said.i turned around and saw a Mexican looking boy with some good hair.i walked toward him and as soon as i sat i felt weird liquid under me.i stood up and there was yellow stuff on my pants"eww someone had to go"that jacob kid said laughing.i looked at him and grabbed him by his shirt."listen punk..""dont kiss me im straight"he said loud enough for everyone to hear.everyone in the class laughed and  i ran out of the classroom.

flashback over:

he may not know it but i am..

he is what.a bad dancer.a special ed person.i dont know u gotta read more to find out.