"Do you like her?"

Brandon's POV
I walk inside the school's main office. I go to the desk and tell the secretary that the I was here to see the principal. She said " have a seat, Ms. Clarence will be right with you", so I have a seat in the chair. As I'm sitting in the chair I text Manny.

" Yo manny, im in the office waiting to meet with the principal. I hope she hurries up because I want to be out already"

Manny
" Rough day huh? Lol. Listen I'm on my way I'll be there soon aigh"

" Nah not really, just tired bro and aigh 👌🏾"

" Who you texting?"

I look up to see who it was. " Yo, you scared me!" I said

She starts to laugh and cover her mouth. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to"

"It's cool I guess. Why you here?" I said
" Uh... I go here" she said laughing

" No shit Sherlock" I said laughing

"Well if you must know mr noisy , I'm here to see about one of my electives, you?"

" The principal wanted to see me, what electives do you have?"I said

" Oh I have fitness, personal finance management and psychology but I wanted to see if I could switch psychology for sociology."

" Oh okay...cool" I said

" Yeaaa"

Then we were quiet for a moment. It has been a minute since we've sat this close to each other. I could smell her sweet coconut scent that she had when we were together. It somewhat reminded me of all the memories we had together.

"Jaylyn" I said

She looked up from her phone and looked at me.

" Uh..I "
" Jaylyn Rivers, the guidance counselor is ready to see you" said the secretary

" Oh okay thanks, listen we"ll talk later okay" said Jaylyn grabbing her stuff

" Uh okay, sure, see ya later" I said looking at her walk into the guidance counselor's office.

I turn my attention back to my phone and go on Instagram. I look at my notifications and see that many people took photos of me today while at school and tagged me in it. I look at some of the pictures and see captions like " B.Smyth goes to my school!!!" or " B.Smyth is at my school and idk why, but who cares he's here!!!!". I even made it to the shaderoom. I then go to my friend request and see that many people from the school followed me. Including Jason, Stix, CJ, and Bryson. I go to their pages and follow back. I scroll through Jason's photos and come across him and the crew at the pool. It's  him, Bryson, CJ, Jhene, Maya, Denise, Stix, Jeffrey, and Tyla. Wow. There goes that smile. I quickly go on her Instagram and follow. Hopefully she accepts and follows me back. Wait...I sound like a little teenage girl crushing on a boy. Snap out of it B.

" Mr. Smyth, Principal Clarence is ready to see you." said the secretary

" Uh okay thanks" I said

I get up from my seat and start to walk my way over to her office. As I first step inside I notice a lot of awards and certificates all aligned across the room. There was cactus and other flowers that was planted across a room. Pictures of 3 kids and a man which I assumed to be her family. The room had a lemon odor that I've smelled before. To tell you the truth it's been a while since I've been in a principal's office.