Wendy Marvell x Chelia Blendy

Requested by: Midge22468

Written by: TinyNekoAdri 

Wendy's POV:

I was casually reading a book that Levy had suggested that I would read. Until I heard a beep from my cell phone. When I read who it was from, I immediately blushed a bit. Chelia. The one and only. She wanted to see me so I'll have to sneak out of the guild later. Suddenly Mira appeared and questioned my pinkish cheeks. "Oh, your cheeks are quite the pinkish color. Did Romeo say something cute?" She asked. 

Oh, there she goes again, saying how Romeo and I are one of her ships waiting to be sailed. I only see him as a brother though. "No Mira nothing happened," I smiled at her. I quickly texted Chelia back, saying I'd be there soon. I had Romeo cover for me saying I went home for a bit and started walking towards her guild.

~Time Skip~

Once I got to Lamia Scale, I immediately spotted the pink-haired Mage with her classic little pigtails. I went p to her and hugged her. It had been forever since I saw her. "Oh Wendy, you're here! I've missed you!!" She exclaimed as she hugged me tightly. I couldn't help but smile brightly. There was always something about her that just made me smile. "So what'd you want to do?" I asked her. "Just hang out. Is my place ok?" She asked, smiling cutely as if begging me to say yes.

"Okay," I said. So with that, I followed her to her place as we caught up on everything we had missed from each other. "So any romantic situations going on?" She asked winking at me. I blushed at that action. "Nope. Mira wants Romeo and me to date but I don't see him like that..." I said, looking down. "Well, do you have a crush?" She asked, determined to find out who I was crushing on.

But little did she know it was her. I'd figured out I liked the pink hair girl for awhile, just never recognized it. "Well, there's this one person that always makes me smile and makes me happy," I said while sitting on her couch. "I wanna know!" She said, jumping to sit by me, almost sitting on me. "It's...you..." I whispered and looked away, afraid of what she was going to say.

"Oh," She said, looking away blushing. We stayed there in silent for awhile. "I'm sorry Chelia. If you don't-" "I like you too." She cut me off with a smile and held my hand. "Well. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, smiling cutely. "Of course," She said happily. We then hugged each other as we laid on the couch. Happily as ever.