Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Live While We're Young

Eventually Niall and I stopped laughing at them when I heard my phone go off. I was about to answer it and the other boys stayed silent, trying to listen in on the conversation. They crowded around me and tried to take the phone away from me.

But I pushed them away. "Boys! Back up! I can't answer the phone, let alone breathe, with you guys all over me!" I exclaimed, making them take a step back.

"Woah! We are NOT all over you! Only Harry was!" Louis said back to me, putting his hands up.

Harry chuckled and hugged me. "Yeah...Only I can do that to Li. Right, Li?"

I rolled my eyes at Harry and pulled away, making him frown. "Harry, I need to answer my phone. I can't do that if you're not even letting me move my arms when you hug me."

"Just answer the phone already!" Niall suddenly exclaimed.

"Shh! I am...Gosh!" I said to him, answering my phone. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Paul. "It's Paul," I said to the boys.

That was my mistake, cuz they all crowded around me again and yelled into the phone.

"HI PAUL!" they yelled in unison, almost making my eardrums explode. I pushed them back again and put the phone on my ear. I heard Paul laughing on the other end.

"Hi Boys!" he yelled back. Good mercy! My ears are broken!

"Hey Paul! It's just me now, Liam. Why did you call?" I said, pushing and shushing the other boys as they kept trying to pull the phone from me. 

"Just put it on speaker-phone!" Louis yelled at me.

"Fine!" I yelled back at him, making him grin. "Hold on, Paul. I'll put you on speaker because some people don't know how to be quiet and patient when someone else is on the phone!" I glared at all of them, making them chuckle at me.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone on speaker. "So...what's up, Paul?" Louis said into the phone.

"I called to remind you guys that I'm coming to pick you boys up to rehearsals now. Be ready and down in the lobby in 10 minutes," Paul replied.

"Okay! We're all ready, so we'll be down now!" Niall said.

"Good. Thanks boys," Paul said.

"No problem," Harry answered, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my shoulder. I shivered slightly and leaned into him.

"EWW! Too much! It burns!" Louis, Zayn, and Niall exclaimed in unison.

"Relax, will you? It's just on the shoulder," Harry said.

"Doesn't matter!" Zayn said back, covering his eyes.

"It's still in front of us!" Niall yelled out.

"Go back in your room if you're gonna do that!" Louis yelled, covering his and Niall's eyes. Niall thanked Louis and hugged him. Zayn joined them, blindly reaching for them with one hand and his other hand on his eyes.

Harry and I rolled our eyes and we heard Paul laughing on the phone.

"What are you boys yelling about?" he asked.

"Harry and Liam are being all l- " Louis started, eyes still closed.

"We're just dancing around! - Weirdly! That's all, Paul!" I cut in, trying my best not to sound too panicky. I wasn't ready for Paul to know about us yet...The boys just found out! Are Harry and I even an "us" yet?