「 Author's Note ¦ JeRza 」

Jellal Fernandez X Erza Scarlet

Au where Jellal is a writer online and Erza is one of his readers

Erza was finally done putting on her uniform and was already grabbing her school bag--

TING!!

Her phone vibrated, indicating that there was a notification in one of her apps. Erza unlocked her phone while slinging her backpack on her shoulder.

It was a notification that said a book online was updated, and Erza slowed down her pace and read what the letters formed.

"Holy shit!" Erza cussed out, simultaneously closing her house door shut and locking it.

One of the books she read by her favorite author was just updated and it was three chapters! She was totally in heaven because the author haven't updated in a few months now due to 'collage shizz'.

"Fuck this shit! I'm reading this!" Erza cursed out again and fast walked, glancing at the pavement every so often so that she won't bump into anyone.

She only read one chapter because her school was only close by.

When Erza came to class, her hands were itching to get her phone and read the other two chapters.

"Fuck it. I'm going to reread it when I get detention..."

Extended:

Author's Note:

I won't be updating once again for a couple of weeks because

1) I'll be going to Magnolia to take a vacation because of collage reasons

2) I'll be meeting someone

3) and that person is you ScarletKnight

Erza literally screamed in class and her teacher had scolded her.

"Ultear, I told you to cover for me!"

"What...? Did you say something, Erza? I fell asleep because I slept late plus I was reading this story earlier.."