Prologue

Hey guys, this is my new story. Hope you like it!!:) 

xoxo

-GOSSIP GIRL....lol jks :P i love that show...

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

England, London, 1999.

The rain kept on pouring, it never seemed to stop. Every where you looked, it seemed like the world had been engulfed in rain. Even at the church, it was raining. As the people came out of the church in their black suits and dresses, they opened up their umbrellas and started walking towards the graveyard.

They stopped mid way and stepped aside, creating a path between them. Soon the priest came out, followed by six men, carrying a wooden box on their shoulders. Behind them was a man with his 4 daughters, all dressed in black and all holding black umbrellas. The place looked haunted. The father looked as if he had been crying for days and the daughters were confused and crying, wondering what had happen to their mother.

They walked even farther into the graveyard. They stopped at a grave stone, it was empty. There was a man standing there with a shovel and a pile of dirt. The grave stone read:

R.I.P

Elizabeth Neveu

1965-1999

Beloved sister, friend, mother and wife.

As the Priest said his prayers, the six men lowered the box into the empty grave. When the priest finished, the coffin touched the bottom. The man with the shovel started pouring the dirt into the grave, and everybody started heading back to their cars.

As the father and his daughters walked back, they were stopped by many people who would apologize for something they didn’t do and offer support and help. The Father could only nod and reply with simple thanks. As they finally reached their car, the fathers sister was already waiting there. They all got in, and drove home in silence.

The sister looked at the back seat making sure the girls were asleep before she spoke.

“William, we need to get out of here!” She exclaimed, looking at her brother with concern in her voice.

“They’re coming for us. Liz’s death is proof-“

“Liz’s death was an accident, Sarah. She had nothing to do with them.” He replied to her sternly.

“Do you honestly think it was a hit and run case!” Sarah said raising her voice a little.

“They did that so the police wouldn’t suspect a thing, Will. Liz’s death is only proof that they’ll stop at nothing to get what they want!” She said, struggling to keep her voice low.

He stayed silent. Sarah sighed

“You can move in with my family in Americ-“

“No…if we stick together, it’ll be to easy for them to find us. I know exactly where to go…” he said

“Where?” Sarah asked, hoping it would be somewhere far away from England.

“Australia…” He said after a minute of silence. Sarah gasped.

“Australia” she echoed. Will kept his eyes on the road and said nothing.

“You have got to be kidding me?!” Sarah exclaimed. When Will said nothing, Sarah knew he was serious. She shook her head and took in a deep breath.

“Will, you don’t even know anyone there. Where are you going to live?” Sarah asked. Will was silent for a moment before he answered.

“It’s for the best, Sarah. You need to understand.” He simply said.

“The kids can not know about our families past. Australia is furthest away from here.”

But-“ Sarah tried to protest, but Will cut her off.

“The further away we are, the more chance of them not finding out about anything.” He said.

“My decision is final.” He said. Sarah just gawked at him for a moment before sighing.

“Fine, but I hope that you don’t regret your decision later…” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it :)