Alonzo Voices his Opinions

From quietest to loudest

Roberto - The Lost Lord

Roberto is the Voice of Air in Alonzo's head. It is the loudest voice when it comes to directions, however, it also gets frequently lost. Roberto is never seen as a manifestation to Alonzo.

Guido - The Hungry Hippo

Guido, when seen by Alonzo, is in fact a small hippo. He is constantly hungry and, when Alonzo is actually hungry, won't stop talking until he gets some food. Often that food is of 'human' substance. This is the Voice of Dark.

Georgie - The Stealing Saint

Georgie is seen as a pastor, or a religious figurehead. However, Georgie is always lying and deceiving. Trying to make Alonzo do anything OTHER than what he's supposed to. Georgie the Voice of Lightning.

Mateo - The Upset Ultima

Mateo is the sad Voice of Water. He is seen as a liquid form, his body never staying formed together for too long. When he's upset, he feeds it into Alonzo, making him go into a deep depression that is hard to recover. Mateo is the most damaging voice in Alonzo's head.

Adriana - The Titillating Temptress

Adriana is the Voice of Ice. She is often seen as a tall lady with short skirts and even shorter tops. Alonzo describes her as "the woman any man would kill for." Adriana is often trying to get Alonzo to 'sell' his body.

Antonio - The Conniving Killer

Antonio is the force behind Alonzo's killing. He is the Voice of Fire. He is a large man, dressed in the garb of what we know as a Roman Centurion. Antonio is so strong, he is often seen in the arc of Alonzo's rapier swing.