Chapter 1

~*~Chapter 1~*~

Danielle’s POV

The week has come; I am finally able to go to Disney World with my best friend, Sara, and you want to know the best part of it? We get to see One Direction in concert! That’s right, THE One Direction. Now I’m not going to start fangirling, but I do love me some One Direction. We’re leaving on Wednesday, it is now Monday and I already got off work. I’m trying to pack light, but what girl can pack light? As I start to wonder what Sara will be taking with her, I begin day dreaming about the trip.

-Wednesday Evening-

 “MOM!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN MY TAKE ME HOME CD?!?!” I yelled from downstairs.

 “No, Danielle, I haven’t, maybe you shouldn’t leave your things lying around on the floor all the time. Don’t you have to leave soon to pick Sara up at the airport anyways?”

 “UGH, but I NEED that CD!”

 I search and search my whole room for my CD but I can’t find it anywhere, so I just give up and end up putting everything in the back of my truck and start the drive to the airport. Once I get there, I’m already lost because I’ve never been to an airport. Sighing, I just find a parking spot and wait at what I think is the place you pick up your bags, and take a seat. I pull out my phone and begin to go on twitter seeing what people have tweeted me and also see what people have posted on my YouTube channel.

 “DANNNNNIIIIIIIIII!!” I hear a girlish scream say and next I’m tackled in a hug.

 “Hey Sora! How’d you find me?”

 “Well, I figured you wouldn’t know where to pick me up so I just came here.” We both laugh.

“Hey, Dani, that flight was super long, so I’m going to go to the bathroom real quick.” Sara says. While she’s going to the bathroom, I grab her bags. Hmmm.. I think this one is it… It looks a lot like hers. I start walking to sit back down when this guy stops me.

 “Hey, what are you doing with my bag?” someone says in this British accent.

 “Oh… umm… sorry… I thought it was my friend's bag, you guys have the same one,” I stammer. When I look up, my eyes go wide and I get even more nervous and my jaw drops. “Are you Harry Styles?”

 He laughs and says “Yes, I am, are you a fan?”

 “Y-y-y-es…”

 “Hey, Dani, are you ready to…” Sara stops and freezes.

 Harry just smiles and walks up to her waving in her face. “Hellloooo, anyone up there?” They both laugh. “What’s your name?”

 “Sara.” Sara gets this goofy smile on her face and starts to blush.

 “Well, Sara, like I was telling Dani here, she grabbed my bag by accident and I think this one is yours,” Harry hands you his bag, grabbing his.

 “Um, yeah, that is mine, since it has the bacon duct tape. Sorry, she’s never been to an airport and doesn’t know how it works.” I stick my tongue out at her.

 “It’s no problem, love, so what are you guys traveling for?” Harry asks.

 “We’re actually traveling to see your concert in Disney World. Sara’s coming from Texas to visit then we’re going to drive down to Florida as a road trip and everything.” I tell him. Looking around I see four other boys walking towards the baggage claim grabbing their bags and they walk up to Harry. “Hey, speaking of which, how come this airport isn’t crowded with fans?”

 “We didn’t give out our location, love.” Liam pipes in.

 “Oh, hey lads, this is Dani and Sara. They’re going to see our concert in Disney World.” Harry fills the boys in on how we met and the whole time I can’t get my eyes off Niall. He just looks so cute, with his snapback and it looks like he took a 24 hour nap on the plane. God, that boy is just adorable. 

 “Daniellllllleeeeeee” I snap back into reality to see Sara giving me a weird look. “Back to earth, Danielle. The boys were just asking us if we wanted a picture with them,” Sara explains. The boys were asking for pictures with them? That’s weird.

 “Oh, okay, let’s do it!” I yell. Everyone laughs at me, and I pick up on a very cute laugh that belongs to Niall and I blush looking down.

 “Awwwww look she’s blushing, guys!” Niall says. I then stick my tongue out at him, he chuckles at me, making me blush even deeper.

 “Are we going to take this photo or not?” Harry says. Everyone just laughs again and we get information, Niall beside me with his arm around me, then Louis, Zayn, Liam and then Sara and Harry on the other end. We then send it to everyone’s phones so everyone has a copy. I then just realize I am in a baggy sweater and sweat pants, not at all looking cute with my hair just straight and icky looking. Ugh why did this have to happen today? We say our goodbyes and hug the boys one last time, Sara saving Harry for last and Me saving Niall for last. Now I know what everyone says about his Horan hugs. We walk out, hop in my truck and get down the road.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still not sure what to name this.... If you guys have any ideas let me know.

Check out my Twitter, and YouTube: Ezabee94

I hope you guys like this! :)