Chapter 5: Keats

After that night, everything changed for the better. I left my old group of friends and my ex boyfriend. Wesley left his group. And so did Keaton and Drew. They were known as the popular kids because their music was starting to gain popularity. And they were genuinely nice kids with expecially amazing looks (: Wes and Drew partied a lot but Keaton didn't. We all sat together at lunch, hung out every day, and did everything together. Yes I still had a a little thing going on with both Wes and Keats.. but I still don't know what to do with that situation... So far me and Keaton were just friends and me and Wes were obviously more. I really really like Wes.

After school Drew headed off to work and Wes went to one of his friends house that I guess he had to do a project with. Keaton decided to come over! We were laying on my bed listening to the song Bad by Wale.

"This song is so dirty but It's catchy and i love it" I said to Keaton as we were laying down side by side and doing homework.

"Oh yeah the bed creaking in the background the whole song is sooo catchy!!" Keaton says sarcastically and laughs. His smile is just like Wesleys and his dads. It's so perfect and big and cute and it's one of my favorite things about the strombergs!

We laugh and continue our Pre-calc homework. 

"Have you heard Ride by Somo?" I said. It's the best song everrrrr.

"Pey. Yes I have heard it. WHAT IS UP WITH YOU AND THESE DIRTY SONGS??!!" Keaton bursts out laughing and I start playing it on my new iphone 5.

While we were laughing we got really close and I kissed him. Why? I don't know... It was just in the moment I guess...

We both pulled away and just stared blankly at each other. Ride was still playing... Which is the most romantic song in the world! 

This time HE kissed me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto him while we were on the bed and he was on his back. Whyyyy aree weee doingg thisssss. I felt guilty. Just pure guilt. Yet i continued. The music continued to blare and somo's smooth voice sang the lyrics that could turn any girl on. 

We kissed we kissed and we kissed. And i liked it. Keatons hair was back in the long stage and his perfect light brown curls felt smooth as i moved my fingers through his hair. It was romantic and perfect until one small thought entered my head. Wesley. The guilt sunk in again. Was this cheating?? Nope we are not even dating... but it sure felt like dating. I stopped kissing him and just awkwardly smiled. Haha i don't know what to doo.... 

"Peyton I like you" Keaton blurted out.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. What do i say what do i say.

"Uhhh... Keats... I'm starting to like you to but I just need some time to think okay?" I said. That actually sounded good. Good job pey good job!

"Whatever I need to prove to you... I'll do it. Just give me a chance Pey. Please." Keaton begged. He looked so hopeful.

"You have a month to prove then Keatsssss" I smiled. He smiled because he knows I gave him a chance. That perfect stromberg smile.

I hugged him and he walked home. Wesley was still on my mind though. Where was he?! I texted him and got no reply. He didn't even open it. He always opens my texts right away and keeps his read receipts on. 

Then I remembered. He was at Saxon's house! I love Saxon. He plays lacrosse and is one of Wesleys old friends. They're really not close anymore but Wes kept talking about some project for english. Their group decided to write a song instead of a poem or a short movie. No surprise there. 

I took my parents Range Rover and drove a few blocks away to Saxon's house. There were quite a few cars parked outside his house.. 

His house was very very big and had a 5 car garage and rumors went around that he also had a full sized movie theater and bowling alley in the basement!

I knocked on the door and Saxon had a bright smile on his face.. and it quickly turned into a worried frown. I ignored it. "SAXONNNN! I haven't talked to you in forever what's good boyyy?"  

We hugged and he said "Ive missed ya! Why are you here though? Right nows not really a good... time..." 

"I'm just looking for Wes!" I kinda rudely just walked into his house.. oh well. Saxon could never get mad at me. He's always liked me since about 7th grade and he always asked me out. Which I lied and said I wasn't allowed to date. He just wasn't my type! 

''Well Wes isn't here.. he left a few minute ago" Saxon sounded kinda nervous. He just lied. I know it. What is he hiding?

I walked into the living room and a group of 3 girls and 4 guys were playing Call of Duty and drinking beer. Obviously they were all pretty drunk. Wes was not in there. Huh. Then I heard a sound. It instantly  reminded me of Bad by Wale.. which was the song Keats and I were listening to on my bed.

Saxon noticed that I noticed the sound and yelled "NO PEYTON DON"T!!" as i ran up the stairs. I thought wes liked me. My head felt like someone was hitting it with a hammer and my heartbeat was going so fast. Tears came to my eyes and I didn't even bother to open the door. 

"Fuck. You. Wes." I ran down the stairs. Whatever slut that was in there heard and I heard Wes say something as the bed creaking stopped and he chased me.

The room full of drunk teenagers became silent. English project my ass. "PEY WAIT. IT"S NOT WHAT YOU THINK. PEYYY!" 

I just ran to the car and drove home. Fuck that. Well at least I have Keats.

What an eventful day.

*Hey guys! Comment on who you want Peyton to be with and I'll try to make it happen! Wesley or Keaton? Vote please!! :) Thank you so much for reading! I love you!