Čhaptêr 1♡

Madison groaned as she swept the salon floor up. Being the owner,she was obligated to complete the job. The door flew open causing the annoying bell to ring its tune. She looked up to see Micah huffing and puffing. "He's back,Maddie." She froze when he said those three words. The man that she's been running from was back. The broom hit the ground as she fell into shock.King Erickson.
She could sense him. Smell him. Feel him. The king of the bloodsuckers. The man who seeked her heart. He demanded to claim her and make her his. She heard his footsteps echo in the shop. He stood like the king he was,attracting attention.

"You've been hiding from me." His eyes stared into her soul. She gulp as he approached him. "Micah,leave." Micah bowed his head and left her alone with Erickson. She created space between them. He had so much control over her. She was running from him because of this control.The feeling of being controlled by him.

"I thought I said no more pop-up visits. I thought we established that this isn't going to work,Erickson." He smirked and looked at the picture she had taken summer of 2013 at Myrtle Beach with Maya and get friends. She took in his attire.He always wore black jeans with a tight black shirt that exposed his muscular physique. He cut his hair. The hair I use to pull when..

She knew he was reading her thoughts. His eyes shone with lust. She knew she was in trouble when he stalked towards her. He picked her up and say her on the bar. "Erickson." She pushed his chest,trying to create space. She was pushing against a brick wall.He smiled at her struggle,tucking her hair behind her ear.

"You thought we established that,but I didn't agree to your terms. I said we're doing things my way." He whispered in her ear,filling her nose up with his manly musk. He always smelled good."I want to take you right now. Make you scream my name. Tell Me don't stop in all the languages known to man. I want to own you." He rubbed his hand up her exposed leg. You picked the wrong day to wear a dress,Maddie.

"Erickson." She whimper as his hand made it's way higher up. Her hands gripped his shirt. She began to unbutton his shirt.He wrapped his long fingers around her neck. He rubbed his thumb in the base of her neck before nipping at it. He had spread her legs open to get in between them. "Keep touching me. I need you to keep touching me." She knew he was smirking;she felt it. Cocky bastard,I'll never live this down. He ripped her red lace panties off before getting on his knees.

"You're mine now,Madison Clarke."

(Madison Clarke)

(Erickson)

(Apartment)

Maya stated at me as I walked into the house. "What the fuck happened to your neck,bitch?" She got up from the couch,moving my head from side to side to get a better view. "Erickson?" I groaned and put my purse down.

"Why does he keep popping up every damn where?" Maya started looking around the room,guilty.

"I might have told him where you were no biggie." She flinched,waiting for Madison's wrath.

"You bitch. How could you?!" She hit Maya with a pillow from the couch.

"I'm tired of you moping around like you need dick in your life,and Eric is a fine white chocolate man that I would love to have. Why are you so afraid to live him." She walked into the kitchen to grab something out the refrigerator.

"I don't mope around like I 'need dick'. One,he's a vampire. Two, he's not just a vampire; he is the king and he's just." He was demanding, barbaric,and dreamy.

"Listen,Club 69 is going to be open tonight,so we should go. You can get your mind off of Eric." Maya plopped on the couch beside her. She laid her head on Madison's shoulder as they watched re-runs of 'True Blood'.

"A night out of the town couldn't hurt." Club 69 was a popular club where once in a while humans and vampires could actually have fun together. Actually,She had met Erickson at the club. He co-owned it,sadly.

(Clubtime)
She stepped out the car wearing a black cami bodycon dress with red bottom heels. Her hair was in a casacade of brown waves. She heard Bryson Tiller's voice echo through the club. Please don't be here tonight. She and Maya walked to the bar. "Maxwell,long time no see. Did you miss me?" She leaned over the bar to give him a kiss on the cheek. He was Erickson's right hand man and Madison's protector assigned by Erickson.

"He's in his office if you came for him." She shook her head not caring. He's a big boy,and he can come play when he wants to. She grabbed my drink and walked to the dance floor. She knew she was going to attract attention when she began swaying her hips to the beat.

[Intro]
(Even though you're all alone
All alone when I am gone
I just wanna keep you warm
I'm coming back, I'm coming back)
(How I wanna touch) Look at her
(I'm so far away, I'm so, all I wanna)
(How I wanna touch) Look at lil mama, man Look at her
(I'm so far away, I'm so, all I wanna) That ain't my

[Verse 1]
That ain't my, that ain't my girl, that's my nigga
Catch me out on Ocean Drive wit' her
Aye, catch me in the whip ridin' wit' her
Hey, sippin' somethin', bumpin' BIG "Hypnotize" wit' her
Pray you get that job in Tampa
That's only 4 hours away
Take a car, take a plane
Baby, whichever is faster
Uh, whichever one isn't a hassle
Aw damn yeah, uh
Never knew no I never knew
That, you'd be a freak and a friend too, yeah
You into everything I'm into, ho
I got some end that I can lend you, ho
A piece of mind, baby come and get a piece of mine, chea
Say you gotta work from 3 to 9, oh
I'll get you home by a decent time
Wait, fuck yo' bed you can sleep in mine, yeah
Let's make it happen girl I need some time
Speakin' of time, who stopped it?
That's the feelin' that I get when we lock lips
I got the weed at the crib, and the liquor too
I fuck your soul out, releasin' your spiritual
I'll be yo' muse, bring your easel and pencils, too
Here you go, you tryna' tease wit' them pictures
You can ride on me, just like you ride the elliptical
She said, "I'm tryna' keep it tight for my nigga'"
Girl unlike your last nigga', all I need is mental
You know I'll work you out, get you right wit' your physical

[Interlude]
Oh it's just another interlude
Askin' all them questions
Girl you know I don't do interviews
It's pitiful that when I'm wit' them other bitches I pretend it's you

[Verse 2]
Oh, you work at Kohl's, you in Dental school
Wifey now, you foldin' clothes, cookin' dinner too
Young Tiller, girl I'm known as Pen Griffey too
It's only right that I swing by and hit it too
First base, second base, third base
I'm tryna' get you in your birthday (suit)
I know these other nigga's thirsty
But please never entertain 'em cause' that would hurt me

You feel me, yeah
I know you feel me, oh
I know you feel me, yeah yeah yeah
Woah, woah, huh
Girl I know you feel me, yeah yeah yeah
So much to look forward to baby
Let's not rush into it, nah
When we get to it, we can give it all that we got

[Outro]
Ahhhh, too lit for this shit right now
Too busy for this shit right now
Hey, don't wanna talk about this shit right now
I'mma wait and let you simmer down
You wasn't wit' it, but you wit' it now
Don't tell him that you fuckin' wit' Tiller
Nah please don't
You're still on your way

She became alarmed when she felt lips her neck,but she realized it was just him. "I was hoping Maya convinced you to come."

"I didn't come here for you." She pressed her ass against his center. He immediately grabbed her waist. "I came here to drink and dance." She pushed him away and smirked. He pulled her back to him as her back pressed to his hard chest.

"Dance for me like when we first met." She laid her head on his chest,grinding against him. She grabbed his hands and rubbed them from her breasts down. She bought his hands to her lips as she kissed them. He spun her around to face him and kissed her. He dipped her,bringing her back pulling one of her legs up on his waist.

"He's a dancer." She says in amusement. He smiled and kissed her neck. He took in her scent as he held her close. "Do it again." He threw his head back in laughter and dipped her down again.

He loved this side of her not the side where she had all her walls up. That wasn't his Madison. This happy spirit was the Madison he fell in love with.