Chapter 1

Chapter 1

[Steph’s POV]

Zayn and I have been best friends since I don’t even remember when, kindergarten maybe? We have always been there for each other no matter what, through bad break-ups, family problems, whatever. This one day he called me up and told me that he is finally going to audition for The X-Factor and he wants me to be there when he does. His family and me, we were eagerly waiting for the results. The next thing I knew, he was THE Zayn Malik from One Direction. He had become so famous, I was so proud. World tours, concerts, all sold-out., the best part was that he deserved it all. He had four new best friends, Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam.

When he returned from his world tour, he invited me over to his place for dinner. I thought it was going to be just Zayn and me but when I entered, I saw Harry Styles, sitting on the couch laughing really loudly at something Louis had said and Niall and Liam eating in the kitchen. Turns out he had planned to introduce me to everyone today.

“STEPH! YOU’RE HERE!” Zayn screamed excitedly.

“Hey Zayn! I am so happy to see you after such a long time!” I hugged him happily.

“Hey guys, this is Steph, my best friend from I don’t know, forever?” He said to the rest of One Direction with a grin on his face.

“Hi, Stephanie. Are you trying to steal my best friend?” said Harry with a cheeky smile on his face.

“Well, Harold, he was mine before you, so technically, you stole him from me.” I replied with a grin on my face.

“Alright, then. He is both of ours, agreed?” He said with his hand out for me to shake it.

I nodded shaking his hand.

“Yeah but he loves me the most.” Said Louis emerging out of the kitchen with Liam and Niall.

“NO! He loves me the most!” I said. “He’s known me the longest.” I stuck my tongue out at Louis.

“Guys, guys, stop fighting over me, I know I’m hot and awesome and I have awesome hair but relax.” Zayn said with a goofy grin on his face.

“Vain Zayn is back!” said Louis.

“HEEYYY! Nobody talks to Zayn like that!” I said going to Zayn and kissing him on the cheek.

“See? That’s why I love this girl.” Said Zayn with a grin on his face.