4. Sesso

*WARNING : SMUT SCENE

"Tell me bella. What are you doing here in Rome? Not to mention alone." He asked softly as he took a sip on his wine.

His mind though, was bothered with the fact that she was in Rome alone and any man could take her away in an instant. But he was here now. And no one could take her away. From him.

"I came here to start a new life."

Away from my father. She mused but she thought it was better not to mention her father.

Xavier, on the other hand, already knew who she really was or why she had came all the way to Rome. He only wanted to hear her speak because her sweet, mellifluous voice sounded like heaven flowing down to earth.

"What kind of life do you desire?"

"A normal life." Megan answered immediately, as if trying to tell him she did not want to be a part of his life. His jaw clenched tightly at her memo.

"Define normal."

"Something you can't give for sure." Megan muttered under her breath.

"That's absurd. I can give you everything you want." Xavier said.

"Except a normal life." Megan shrugged and ate a mouthful of beef.

Girl, you have a death wish or what? Megan cursed inwardly.

Xavier ignored that statement. He smothered a mischievous smile, not wanting to let her know what he had in mind.

"I think... I think that wine is going to my head. May I have a glass of water, please?" She questioned weakly.

"Of course." Xavier snapped his finger and the butler emerged to the hall again. Megan had wondered how did the poor man hear the faint sound of his snapping fingers.

"You haven't eaten much. I thought it's your favourite."

How did he know?

"No. I'm not really hungry now." Megan gently pushed the plate, showing him she was done for dinner and perhaps she could leave now.

He shook his head. "Maybe a walk might give you an appetite for dessert?"

Dessert? Megan swallowed convulsively at the word.

"A walk? Where would we walk?"

"If you look outside there's a great big garden at our feet."

Megan nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah. Maybe we should do that." The air in here was too thick. She felt like she could not breath and some fresh air would definitely help.

She followed behind Xavier closely. The garden was an immense oasis with a variety of flowers, trees, and bushes. He did not lie when he mentioned big. There was a lake in the middle, and Megan gazed at the full moon reflected on the lake in awe. She had never seen anything like this before.

"It's beautiful." She gasped.

"I'm glad you like it." Xavier stood next to her, he towered over her. Their arms brushed each other and sent tingles down her spine.