Cougar Love Begins

Alright guys, enough with the teasers.

The first chapter of Cougar Love will be up before the end of this week. I'm very excited about it, as you will be too when you start reading it.

I don't want to put up the story without a cover so please, to the guys I've exchanged emails with, I'm eagerly waiting. I don't mind working with different covers as the story proceeds, so if your cover is good, I'll definitely use it.

I've thought long and hard about this sequel so be sure to expect a few surprises. Be ready for anything. Some of you might get hurt, feel betrayed, but just remember, it's all about the journey we're about to embark on together.

Some of you guys have mentioned I should use Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara from Carol as the cast for the story, and while I do love them both and as much as I enjoyed the movie, this story is not fanfiction, however,  if it's easier for you as a reader to visualise them as the cast, by all means, do.

You'll forgive my delays during the story if updates don't come as frequently as they did with the first story, but I'll do my best to try and post as often as I can.

Don't forget, my book After Sunset will be out in stores and all online bookstores this August. I'll appreciate the love and support.

I'm not going to post on this book anymore, so see you on Cougar Love.

Love you guys.