Tragedy:14:

1 Week Later:

Thursday 7:21 AM

*Bella*

I pushed myself up out of bed, hearing Justin shuffling around downstairs.

"Hey, you're up early." Justin said from where he was leaned up against the counter with his coffee in his hands. "Still not feeling good?"

"Yeah...I've been awake for a while. I can't fall back asleep." I told him, reaching up for a loose wave that had fallen out of my bun.

"Head hurt?" He asked as I got closer, sitting his mug down.

"No." I shook my head, standing beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Well a little. I think the nausea is overpowering the headache."

"I'm sorry." He whispered, grabbing my waist and pulled me into a hug while running his hands along my back. "You don't look good."

"I was trying to stay away from you so I don't get you sick." I whined a little, a small smile curling along my face as I felt his lips rest in my hair.

"I kind of figured I'd probably already have it so it doesn't even matter. Do you want me to make you some breakfast or something?"

"No thanks. I'm not quite sure I could keep anything down. I appreciate it though." I sighed, burying my face a little deeper into his chest.

"Really? That bad?"

"Mhm." I nodded, letting out a shaky breath. "I'll try some toast later."

"Sounds like someone has the flu."

"Probably...I haven't had it in forever...and when I get sick..."

"I know. You get really sick." He chuckled, kissing my forehead. "I'll pick you some stuff up after work. You'll be okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just going to take some medicine and try to sleep."

"I have to get going...but text me if you need anything, okay? And try to eat something."

"Okay." I nodded, weakly smiling at him. "I love you. Have a nice day at work."

"Just two more days." He told me, kissing my forehead again.

"Yeah, two more days." Letting go of him, I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest as I watched him finish the last of his food and coffee before setting his dishes in the sink.

Two more days of work. Six more days at home. Then he left for rehab.

"I love you. Get some rest and I really hope you feel better." He came back to me, his hand fitting the curve in my back seconds before he placed a kiss to my cheek.

"Thanks, and I love you too."

"Text me if you want anything. Really. I'll stop on my way home."

"I will. I'm gonna go back to bed." I said, stepping back and handed him his lunch. "Have a nice day."

"You too, buttercup." And after a final peck, we both split off with him out the door and me up the stairs.

I crawled right back into bed, no longer feeling wide awake.

I actually felt like I could sleep all day now.

And that's what I did. I was asleep seconds after my head hit the pillow.
________________________

*Justin*
12:53 PM

"Bella...Hey, Bella..." I whispered, running my hand along her arm to try and wake her up. She stretched, blinking her eyes before she looked at me. "Hi."