You can't trust everybody

One day Precy and Grace were walking in the hallway when a riot begins. The principal caught some students who started the riot but when the principal started to ask them who is the mastermind of the riot, they keep their mouth shut but somebody broke the silence and started shouting “Precy and Grace are the one who started the riot.” Precy and Grace exchange looks, before they can react the principal called their parents. Three students are hurt so badly, so the principal decided to kick them out. They were sent to another school there they met people like them who are unappreciated but have a golden heart. The first two months turned out to be the best school days they ever had. Anthony is the most popular boy in their school unlike some “mean” popular boy he is nice and easy to get along, but Precy thinks of him like other mean boys in their old school so they always quarrel.

Then they meet Luna, the campus sweet heart, Luna and Anthony are always paired up because they think they were perfect for each other “the sweet heart meets the heart rob”. Luna always helps Precy in their assignments and project (which is cool having Luna as a private tutor with no fee). The four, Luna, Anthony, Precy, and Grace always hang-out but still Anthony and Precy still have conflicts with each other (but not that serious). One of the most memorable conflicts of Anthony and Precy is about a tennis competition in short they lost and started blaming each other. Precy told Anthony “You should hit the tennis ball”. Anthony replied “Why me? You’re the one who wants to have a ‘golden opportunity’!” Precy exclaims “You’r– You’re unbelievable capital U-N-B-E-L-E? Oh forget it!” Anthony started teasing Precy because of her spelling “haha! Can’t even spell the word unbelievable it’s U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E. You just want to show off. Your name shouldn’t be Precy your name should be Peacock because it always show off but it can’t fly”. Precy looks like she’s going to hit somebody “Ugh! You are really unbel- I mean you’re really ‘GAY’ capital G-A-Y gay maybe they were wrong about you are not a gentle man all I see is a stupid little baby”. Anthony looked like he really going to hit somebody and said “Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Sure call me names but nobody ever dare to call me gay”.  Precy replied “Really? Maybe they were just scared because they know that you will cry like a baby girl who lost her Barbie doll” Anthony replied “that’s it, now I’m mad” Precy teased him “You should be because I know gays are really hot-headed”. Anthony replied “Stop it Precy or else” Precy continued teasing Anthony “Or else what! You’re going to call mommy huhuhu! Poor little baby!” Anthony walk forward to Precy and said “Or else I will kiss you!” As Anthony‘s face get nearer and nearer against Precy’s lips, Precy close her eyes like she really expects that Anthony is really going to kiss her, When Anthony’s lips are very close to hers he stops and laugh “You should see your face, ha ha ! You really want me to kiss you aren’t you?” Precy blushed and tried to defend her self “huh! Noooooooo I’m- ughmm- i-I I’m just”. Anthony laughs like there is no tomorrow, he really enjoy watching Precy’s reaction. Precy gathered herself and said “For your information, I’m not expecting you to kiss me besides I just close my eyes becaus-” before she could finish, Anthony kissed her. Anthony stopped and said “told you I’m not a gay” Precy looked like she had been mesmerized “Oh! Not gay” she said dreamily “What are you saying again?” Anthony laughs and invites Precy “Hey wanna grab some lunch?” Precy blushed and nodded. Since then they become closer than ever but Luna don’t like that because Luna seriously likes Anthony and she really expects that Anthony will going to ask her in the prom but she was wrong because Anthony asked Precy.

     One cloudy day Anthony, Precy and Luna go to the cafeteria while Grace is in the library reading an article about saving our mother Earth (she’s really an environmentalist). Luna asked Anthony to help her in her tray. Precy is alone in her table. Her table is near in the barbecue grill (to its right are many woods). All of a sudden the barbecue grill burst into flames and the flames spread quickly because of the woods. It nearly destroyed the cafeteria, thanks to Luna who stops the fire with a fire extinguisher, nobody got hurt. They were all shocked, luckily no one got hurt but still it is a mystery who light up the barbecue grill. They face Precy who seats beside the barbecue grill a while ago. Then they began to murmur and talk about Precy being the one who tried to burn the cafeteria. Everybody stared at her like “Duh! She is the one who tried to kill us all” or like “She’s a psycho”. Nobody believes her but her friends, Luna tried to tell everybody that she’s innocent but nobody believes her.