The Army Paratrooper part 1

Krayton

The Army Paratrooper

*Prologue

As a young boy Tyrel Harrington was very athletic. He would always climb trees, swim, and play with his brother Thatcher. They would play from football anywhere to baseball.

As Ty grew up he started to like the army. When he was old enough to join the army he signed up for the paratroopers. He liked to be up high and jump off and out of things.

His mom was a stay at home mom named Marcie. His father was a very famous actor called Jimmy who was never home. He was born December 20th. He has black hair that is not very long.

Orange city is where they grew up. They both lived there as kids and never left as adults.

*Chapter 1

8 Years Later

Ty dyed his hair dark black hair partially white because of a dare his paratrooper buddies came up with. Ty is also 365 lbs of pure muscle and can bench his own weight. He is also 6 foot 8. His brother is 17 and he is 26. His brother is out of school working as a chiropractor in Orange City.

Ty is on the side of Mount Olympus in Greece. He is there only to do a recon mission on the enemy on the ground 9,000 feet below them. They had a helicopter bring them to where they were so they would look as if they were just on a skiing trip.

"Come on men we are falling behind." said First Lieutenant Harrington.

"Can we just take a while to catch our breath sir." said Second Sargent Fortune, the girl of his dreams.

"Fine, I'll give you all a 20 minute break then we have to move down the mountain to 8,000 feet."

Then, Cpl. Charles broke out the popcorn machine and a heater box. The heater box is an energy source created by him. They started to make popcorn, and they popped popcorn.

*Chapter 2

Once all the popcorn was all popped they started to look at it. The popcorn looked bad but it tasted the same to all of them.

All of the army personnel jumped and almost screamed because it had tons of mold on the wrapper. They didn't scream though because it would cause an avalanche. Instead they just looked at the popcorn and throw it down the ridge.

What they didn't know was that the popcorn was in the hands of the enemy.

After they reached their mark, they were ambushed by enemy soldiers. They were taken to their base blindfolded so they wouldn't know where the it was.

The enemy didn't know that their was little robots in their duffle bags.

One by one they got out of the partially opened duffle bag and went for the control room. With a secret plan devised by Ty, they climbed up the table and shut all emergency power off then regular. When that happened, Ty broke from the rope and grabbed the night vision goggles, broke his teammates lose and signaled the robots to execute the plan. The enemy grabbed the guns and pointed them at the few enemy in the room once the lights turned on.

"Don't move or we'll shoot!" yelled the enemy.

They the soldiers shot all the enemy and left the complex in stolen truck that was parked in the motor pool.

Once they got back to their base the commanding officer ordered a full report on the complex.

After a thorough questioning and filling out a report, they were sent off to training. The everybody tried to train with the others but weren't fast enough to keep up with Ty.