Untitled Part 1

Repeat

It was a dark and quiet night in the bare desert of a small Afghan village. The six SEALs were creeping along the sides of a small hill overlooking the village. It was the middle of the night and in the small village and just as they settled down for the night they were fired upon by terrorists soldiers.

They ran from the fire but one was hit in the side of the head by a sniper bullet he heard someone yell, "RPG."

Another dropped right next to his fallen comrade bleeding from his side. All Kip saw was explosions and the bodies of his fallen comrades and then all went black.

Then Kip woke up with a bright light shining in his face and a nurse smiling over him. He sat up and asked her what happened, and where his friends were at, were they okay? "

" Are you okay?" someone asked.

And the nurse asked again then laid his head down. The nurse left the room and Kip got out of bed and looked down and was shocked. His left foot was missing and in its place a plastic leg was there. Then the door opened and his chief was standing in the doorway.

Kip sat on the foot of the bed looking at the floor as his chief told him how his friends all died and how a squad managed to force the terrorists back while they rescued him. Kip felt nothing for a second as he took it all in then he started yelling and blaming himself for his friends lives.

Then Kip fell to the ground. " It's my fault."

And thought about his friends and how one of them would never get to see his newborn daughter or how one would never get to see his fiance. He thought about how he wished it wished he was dead instead of them or how he could have died with his brothers.

Then his chief told him, " You want payback"? Kip put a crooked smile on his face, " Hell Yay."

Kip just woke up and looked through the window of the humvee just to see the bright light of the sun and nothingness of the desert. His squad was on their way to Fort Johnson to undergo a mission to kill or capture the leader who was in charge of the insurgent squad who killed his friends.

When they first arrived at the fort he and his squad went to the the main office to find out where they would be put. They found their bunks and went to the presentation room to learn about the mission they would undergo. After the presentation they went to the mess hall to eat dinner before they got back to their bunks. After eating Kip went to his quarters and laid down so he could get some sleep before the mission. But all Kip could think about was what happened before and if he could go back to that place. But he pushed it off and fell asleep.

It was about 10:05 when Kip woke up " Here we go," said Kip, " let's do this!" .

He got dressed and gathered his gear because he was told the the chopper would take off around midnight. After he got his gear together he went to the meeting zone where his friends were. They sat and talked while they situated their gear and loaded their rifles and ammo belts.

Kip was the team's sniper and recon personal person. And the rest of the members consisted of medics and along with a few rifle men. All the weapons they had were silenced so they could work in quiet. A few members decided to take night vision if they would go into the village. All the equipment Kip was carrying was equal to about eighty pounds of armor and recon devices. After they got their gear they went to the meeting room where they sat down and talked over the mission again just to refresh. Right after it they went to the landing pad and loaded all their gear into the back of the chopper. And they hopped in and took off heading into the darkness of the Afghanistan mountains.

The whole time in the chopper all Kip could think about was his last SEAL team who he lost in these very same mountains a few months ago. They reached the top of the mountain soon after they left the helicopter pad. The pilots hovered over the L.Z and Kip lowered the rope and slid down into the darkness of the mountains. Then some more soldiers slid down along with him. But just as soon as the fifth soldiers boots hit the ground the squad heard a click sound. Kip and the squad and looked up and saw a RPG rocket go through the cockpit into the helicopter sending it falling into a ball of fire down into the dark abyss.

Then gunfire started kicking up dirt all around them followed by more explosions all around them. Then the squad took cover behind some trees and started firing back at the terrorists. Kip had to radio in for a evac but got shot in the shoulder and fell to the ground. It was the same thing as last time. He was just lying in the dirt feeling the blood rush out of his body and at the same time losing consciousness. Then all went black inside his head.

Next thing he knew it was morning, and he was by himself surrounded by bodies. The bodies were those of the enemy and his fallen brothers. He checked the bodies for a pulse but got nothing. But noticed how only there were three bodies and seven landed. So he got his guns and ammo and headed north knowing his comrades would be that way. But he noticed something big in the shrubs and picked it up it was the radio. He turned it on and it worked. He tried to get through to his base and he get a signal from his base. It was being a little static but he got the message through and the receiver said he was sending rescue.

Then Kip sat down and waited for the chopper to come and get him. And he almost fell asleep but heard crunching behind. Then a big dark object shot through the bush at him charging. He dove out of the way but got nicked on the leg. The beast was a boar and right after the boar charged him it charged again but Kip drew his gun and shot it.

Kip was starving so eat made a little fire and cooked the boar and ate some of it. Then he fell asleep under a nearby tree. He woke up to the sounds of helicopter blades and ran out and started waving his hands. Just when they were about to take off he saw two people run out from the bushes waving their arms. They landed and picked them up. But Kip noticed that the other two were missing. He asked where they were and his friends explained how they got attacked by a terrorist party and how the other died protecting them.

Then Kip laid his head down to rest then all of a sudden he heard a loud boom which shook the helicopter and sent it falling down beeping. And when it tipped Kip slid out falling and landing on trees.

Kip felt his head. Blood was all over his hand. " Oh god," he said. He fell to the ground. " Not again."