Let's Hit Da Concert!

OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVENT WROTE IN LIKE 8 MILLION YEARS BUT HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER

                                                Nirvana’s P.O.V

When are we gonna gooo?!” cried Navaeh. “Now. Don’t get your thong in wad.” I chirped unenthusiastically over my shoulder. In the car we jammed out to my botdf mixed cd with all their songs on one cd so we never have to change the cd ^.^. “OMFG WHAT THE FUCK BITCH PLEASE YOU CAN GET ON BOTH KNEES THAT’S ONLY TIME YOUR GOOD FOR ME AND NAHANAH NAH I DON’T KNOW THE REST OF THE WORDS!” Yelled Navaeh at the top of her lungs practically. “Holly shit Navaeh calm your tits! We are here and it looks like we are the only ones here” “Well we are about to hours early. I don’t even think if botdf is even here” “Oh well lets go walk around. Maybe they are here.” I suggested.  We got out of the car and walked around behind the venue. And there they were. In person the one and only Jayy Von Monroe and Dahvie Vanity.  Jayy turned around and signaled us over there. We were so in shock we couldn’t move so he gave us a weird look and walked over to us. “Hey. Are you guys alright? You seem like you’re like hypervenalating or something.” Asked Jayy “Oh yes we are fine its just we are huge fans of you. I'm Nirvana. And this is Navaeh. *whispers* she loves youu.” I answered because Navaeh is like hypervenalating. * Navaeh’s reaction >:O!* Jayy did his cute little laugh. “Woah! You’re name is Nirvana?!” Jayy asked shocked. “Yeah how ironic right?” then Dahvie came over then I started hypervenalating! “I see you are a fan? Hahaha you’re cute. You should hang out with us after the show. How bout it?” Dahvie Vanity just asked ME to come with HIM after the show!

                                    AHHH CLIFFHANGER! DON’T YOU HATE THEM?!

                                                              J