Chapter 2

Omg, this chapter sucks T^T I'm sorry! But at least I uploaded? Uploads are coming slowly, sadly... a lot of drama and school work :( I am uploading, slowly but surely!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time we had gotten home, I was pretty tired. I guess thinking a lot wears me out or something because all I did the whole ride home was think about that one guy. I couldn't get him out of my head, not that I minded having him stuck in my head, he is pretty hot. I opened up my door and entered my room. I sighed as I looked around, I saw the net hammock that still had all of my stuffed animals in it in the corner, the boxes that littered the floor, and I once again realized: this is my new home. I won't see any of my old friends again. Well, some of the “friends” that I left behind I won't miss. They weren't real... as much as they would never admit it, it's true.

I looked at my bed and saw that the boxes I had put my bedding in where already there. I couldn't make my bed with the boxes on it, obviously, so I moved them onto the floor. I took a razor blade out of a duct tape pouch in my bra and opened the boxes. I carefully placed the blade on my bedside table and began to empty out the bedding. I made my bed up perfectly with my Hello Kitty bedding and then opened up the backpack that I had packed the stuffed animals I slept with in. I placed them on my bed in the correct way and then threw the now empty boxes into the hallway, Mom would clean them up later.

The clock on my night stand said that it was only 3 PM but I was so exhausted that I decided to take a nap. Now that I think about it, I'm probably so tired because of the time difference and all of the traveling. I turned on my laptop and pressed the “play” button in iTunes then got under the freshly made covers of my bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, it was 7:30 PM. I felt even more tired than when I went to sleep but forced myself to get out of bed and went to the living room. My mom was passed out in her favorite arm chair with Friends playing on the TV. I walked to her side and gently shook her awake.

“Mommy, it's 7:30, you should get up. Want me to make dinner?” I asked her softly. She gave a yawn and nodded. “Okay, what do you want?”

“I don't care. Whatever.” Mom replied. I rolled my eyes at her.

“Fine, I'll make spaghetti or something.”

“Sounds good, now get to cooking, child.” I rolled my eyes again at my mom's last comment and walked off into the kitchen to cook dinner.

By the time dinner was done, it was nearly 8 o'clock. I made two plates of food, one significantly smaller than the other (That one was mine because I don't like eating. I know it's 'unhealthy' but I never really have liked eating or even just most food in general. It's weird.) I grabbed a plate in each hand and walked back into the living room to give Mom her plate.

“Here you go, Mama,” I said as I passed her the normal sized plate. She always comments on the amount I eat, telling me that's it isn't enough food for a real person which makes me laugh at the implication.

“Thanks, Hun. So who was that Quil boy you met earlier? You interested in him? First day here and you already have a new boyfriend!” Mom kept babbling, I swear, she is such a teenager!

“Um, Quil seems pretty cool, I guess. Definitely not interested. Too... beefy. You know me, I like lean muscle and that was definitely not lean. It was kinda scary...” I responded, not really comfortable with the conversation because I knew what she was going to say next.

“Then who were you checking out as we were leaving? You were totally checking out SOMEone!”

“Moooooom,” I groaned. “Don't worry about it, I don't even know his name! Quil only introduced himself...”