Anika's Wedding Day and pups?!

My badboy Alpha.

"AAnika's wedding day and pups?!"

-----------------------------------------------

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

Rain's POV

A week later..

I am so happy for my best friend's wedding!

I think I'm gonna cry about this.

Gosh. I feel like I'm a Mom crying at my daughter's wedding.

Fuck no.

But still.. I'm happy for her to get married.

"Rain..." Some soft voice spoke.

My thoughts stopped and I looked at Anika. she was dressed in a beautiful gown.

Some day when me and Oliver get married, well have a wedding like this but a little different, of course.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"I'm nervous.." She said lowly.

I smiled at her, "Don't worry Me and Chelle will support you." I assured her and she smiled back at me.

Then doors opened, Chelle walked in first, with me on her back walking slowly.

Then Anika's Father came to Er side.

Once we were in our seats, the ceremony started.

---

"Do you Anika Hood take Marcus Peridano as your lawfully wedded husband for sickness and in health, for richer and poorer, 'till death do us part?" The priest asked.

It took her 10 seconds before she answered.

"I do." She said and Marcus felt relieved. I saw him smile at her.

"Do you Marcus Peridano accept Anika hood in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, 'till death do us part?" He asked Marcus.

"I do!" he exclaimed and everyone chuckled at him.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Man and wife.
You may kiss the bride." Once the Priest said that, Marcus smashed his lips on Anika.

Everybody cheered, Chelle was screaming an "Oh yeah!" at them. they broke apart and Smiled at everyone.

---

When the wedding was finished we got to the reception where they will do the tradition of the garter and the cake.

Everybody cheered once Anika threw her flowers, and the one who catched it was, Rochelle.

Oh my gosh.

"Way to go Chelle! We'll be in laws soon!!" I shouted at her and she blushed.

I laughed at her reaction, then a lang of pain hit my stomach.

Soon, it was gone.

Then the speech came up, Once my brother was done, it was my turn.

I walked up the stage, feeling all they audience looks on me.

I felt a little nervous cause it's my speech.

"Hello everyone, a pleasant evening. today we are celebrating my Bestfriend's wedding, well.. it was a very beautiful wedding of my Best friend who was always there for me. Who's been like a sister to me. And I want to thank her for the things she have done to me, being there for me and Anika.. Have a very happy life with your mate. It was good to ha--" I was cut off my speech when a pang of pain hit me.

I can feel some liquid on my legs.

My water... just broke..

Everybody was staring at me, Oliver was running towards me and I spoke on the microphone.

"I think my water just broke.." I said softly.

Then I heard, Rochelle shout.
"The baby is coming!!"

She stood up and Ashton with Luke ran up to me, Oliver rushing to my side, Anika and Marcus contacting the pack doctor.

I let out a painful scream, and Oliver picked me up bridal style.

I didn't see much of where we are.
My eyes were almost closing and a voice spoke to me, "Rain! Don't you dare close your eyes! you hear! don't close your eyes!"

Oliver?

Yes! it's me! don't close your eyes okay?!

A voice spoke on my mind.

-------///\\\-------

I opened up my eyes slowly.

A bright light burned my eyes.

I shot up and looked at my stomach..

Relief washed me when my pups are still inside.

Then an arm pushed me gently, I looked up to see Oliver, with a worried face.

"Your on labor. It was false alarm. Your water didn't broke yet, the doctor said that maybe in a few hours." He said softly.

No words came out of my mouth, so I nodded.

I looked at my left, I saw Luke on the couch sitting with his elbows on his knees.

Rochelle at the middle, she had Er head on Ashton's shoulder and Ashton on laid his head on hers.

They were all sleeping.

"W..where's Anika a-and... Marcus..?" I asked.

Oliver looked at me, "They left to go on their Honeymoon, they said they'll be back after a week." He said.

How rude of Anika to leave me.

"Hungry?" Oliver asked.

My stomach grumbled. He chuckled, "I'm taking that as a yes."

He kissed my forehead and left.

After he left, I looked at The three persons who were at the couch.

"Luke..." I said softly.

He didn't respond.

"Luke." I said a little louder.

He did't respond.

"Luke!" I said firmly.

He shot up and panicked.

"WHAT?! IS MY SISTER GIVING BIRTH?!" He shouted.

I giggled at his reaction and he looked at me.

He smiled at me and came up to me.

"How's my little sis?" He asked.

"Fine, just waiting for my water to break."

He smiled assuringly to me and patted my head.

"I'll just go and buy a drink. okay?" He said.

"Okay."

He smiled and left.

A moment later, after Luke left, Oliver came in with a tray that was full of food.

He brought a table and placed the tray infront of me, he helped me sat up.

"Ah-ah. Let me feed you." He said lovingly.

I smiled sweetly at him and nodded.

---

After eating.

I can feel water on my legs.

I'm giving birth.

"Oliver.. Oliver!" I shouted.
He rushed over me and looked down at my legs. It took him 10 seconds to realize what was it.

"Doc! Doc!" He shouted.

The doctor came in quickly and rushed over me.

"We need to bring her to the Labor Room." (A/N just don't mind it. XD ) The doctor said quickly and then Oliver picked me up while and ran to the labor room.

He gently laid me down on the bed and the doctor spread my legs apart and did the operation.

---

"Push!"

"Aaaaaaaahhh!!!"

"One more! Push!"

The Pain.. it hurts..

"Push!!"

The doctor said and I tightened my grip on. Oliver's hand.

"I can't... do this... any..more.. Aaaaahhhh!!!" I shouted.

"You can babe. You can." Oliver said.

"One more! Push!"

I pushed and then.. I head a baby's cry.

My baby..

"Well! it's a very healthy boy!" The doctor exclaimed, she have the baby to nurse.

"Okay! there's two more.. When I say push..you push. okay.. here we go. Push!!" She said.

"Aaaaaahhh!!"

I can't take it anymore.

---

After hours of giving birth. Finally.

My babies are here with me.

Once the nurse gave me my babies, I smiled.

I was holding both of my baby boys and Oliver holding our little princess.

"What should we name them?" Oliver asked.

"Our first baby boy.. hmm. Zander Cole Posadas, the second boy Ethan Drew Posadas and our baby girl.. Christine Avery Posadas." I said, Happiness and pride laced my voice.

I glanced at my siblings and best friend by the door, they smiled looking at us.

"I love you so much.." Oliver trailed off, "You made me the happiest man alive, giving me pups and now.. having a perfect family." He said as he kissed me square on the lips.

A family. Our perfect family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey there!

Ohhh! Sorry for making you wait.
It's hard to update when you have a lot of things to do.

But anyways..

Thank you for reading! :'DD

Don't forget to read and vote! :'))

Do you like the names? Comment a heart if you like them! :)

First born - Zander Cole
Second born - Ethan Drew
Youngest - Christine Avery

---

Bye bye!

Mwuaaaaaaaaah! :*

Xoxo~