Hot and bothered

Its past 2 in the morning and I'm still sitting in the corner of Parkers room. My knees hurt and I'm super tired. He hasn't been back since he put me in here. I was staring to fall asleep when Parker came busting through the door covered in blood and all bruised up.

" don't ask." He said limping to the bathroom. When he pulled off his shirt you could see a bullet hole on the left side of his abdomen. He pulled out peroxide and started to pour it on his wound. He was going to hurt himself even more if he continued to do this.

"you're doing that wrong and it will slow down the healing process." I said still sitting in the corner. He looked up at me with a confused look.

" well ok miss doctor when did get your doctorate degree." He said drowning his words in sarcasm.

" before my mom became an addict and met Vince she was a really good RN and she taught me most things." I said looking him straight in his eyes.

" may I" I said while getting up. He nodded and let me start taking the bullet out.

After I got the bullet out I started to sew him up. I could help but look all over his body. He had a body they looked like it was sculpted by Michelangelo. I could see a piece of his tattoo.

" enjoying the view Rosey." He said smirking at me. I just shook him off and continued to sew his wound. My ass was still on fire I was sure there was a bruise. I couldn't seem to find a comfortable position. When I finished, I began to walk off until Parker pulled me back.

"take off your underwear and face the sink." He said as he rummaged through a cabinet. I did as he said and faced the sink. I could see him in the mirror squeezing some cream into his hand. When it came in with my skin I flinched.

" don't move." He said rubbing it in. I knew it was all gone but he kept rubbing. I didn't care though it felt good. Then his thumb grazed across my vagina. I shudder at his touch, I was turned on. My clit was swollen and I was becoming wet. I didn't realize my eyes were closed until Parker spoke.

" look at me Rosey." He said staring at me. His normally silver grey eyes are now a light black and filled with lust and hunger. Before I knew it his tongue was all over my woman hood. He held on to my thighs to keep me from falling. My knees were not doing their job. It was like magic. He hit every spot with his long, wet, warm tongue. It took everything in me not to start screaming at the top of my lungs. I was so close when Parker stopped. He stood up and turned me to face him. He began to kiss me I wasn't going to lie it was very weird but I enjoyed it. He worked his way to my neck and pushed his erection against me.

" do you feel that? I know you want me. Do you want it." He whispered in a husky voice. I nodded like an over excited 6year old. He began to chuckle.

" sorry Rosey. You have earn it. You have to work for it. Understood?" He said now looking me in me in the eyes. I nodded. He picked me off the counter and told me to get some sleep. I was still horny he stopped when I was so close. Parker told me to sleep in his room so he could keep a close eye on me.

I waited until I thought Parker was asleep. I slid my hand down between my thighs, since Parker didn't let me put my panties back on. As soon as I was about to began a hand grabbed my wrist

" don't Carter. I left you hot and bothered for a reason." He said bringing his body closer to mine an pulling my hand back. I was going to die. Not only am I stuck on in horny, both Parker and I are butt ass naked. Hr normally slept like that but he told me to take of my tank top and bra. I could feel all of him, from his chest to his down below. I wanted him so bad but i also vowed to myself I'll wait till marriage to have sex. But I am staring to rethink my decision. Parker made me feel wanted maybe even needed. But for now this man might be the death of me.