There's no place like home~

Bilbo isn't quite sure if to move on to another place and leave Hobbiton behind~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She shines bright upons the lovely free green fields of Hobbiton. Happy smiling faces can be seen everywhere. Little halfling babes running all about on the hills. Laughing, screaming, squealing amd making all sorts of happy noises. Bilbo trotted happily down hill, taking in the beautifully sweet scent of the flowers growing in each of the neighbours' gardens. Though, they were nothing in comparison with his own garden. He had the best gardner in Hobbiton and the best with the most lively green thumb in all the valley.

He smiled and chuckled as he would watch the children play about. Desiring and yearning for his own babe to come out and meet the amazing land of Middle Earth, as he would rub and caress his still unnoticeable belly. He looked and stared at the haflings running around and playing and wondered for a moment how will his own look like. He sighed in deeply and found himself smiling widely as he wished for his babe to look like his king. It'll be the only portrait that Bilbo will have of his dearest Thorin and he even had possible names in list whether it'd be born a male or female. The names resembling

Exactly one month and a half has been passed since he left Erebor. Even though the time being away from it all, he could still remember the grandeur and the beautiful view of it. The view of the Lonely Mountain, the mountain where his king stands. The roughground underneath his feet, nothing in comparisonwith the softness of Hobbiton's grass. The queer yet not bad smell of it; the smell of dwarves. Oh, he misses all that but he musn't go back. He can't. He sighedin deeply and looked around, smiling slightly but yet still having a soft saddened expression lingering in his face. He had started now his new life again, a new life he must move on with his child. No more stubborness of dwarves. No more messes in the kitchen and the roaring laughter of dwarfs at the dinning room when having meals. No more tossing food across the table. No dwarf songs. No dances. No nothing. But this is what he misses the most. The jokes, the laughter. Now he would have supper all alone. He had gone back to his old peaceful and quiet life.

Bilbo had just arrived to the end of his trolling and made a stop under one of the biggest and beautifulest trees in all Hobbiton. He wished for aquiet moment for himself so he had brought with him his favourite book and had decided reading for his child would be nice. He sighed and smiled as he hummed a soft song to himself, actually to the babe inside of him, and pushed away some dried leaves with his foot to clean off abit where he would be sitting at. He would often sing songs to his child. Hobbit-y songs, songs of men, elven songs, dwarf songs. The song of the lonely mountain even, and somehow he felt like the creature inside prefered that melody more than any other song he would sing. Dwarf child, after all.

Bilbo started rummaging through the pages until finding the page where he had left off when asudden hard knock at the tree trunk startled him, almost making him flip over the book and drop it onto his lap. He looked up inmediately to find Gandalf chuckling and starring down

-"Gandalf, you startled me." Bilbo slightly chuckled as he took a grip of his shirt at his chest.

-"So sorry, dear friend." Gandalf smiled. "So! How are you? Is everything alright with the growing?"

-"Oh yes, everything is in order thank you very much for

-"Splendid news then." the wizard puffed out smoke rings as he walked closer and decided totake a seat next to his hobbit friendon the grass and chat for a while with him. Bilbo looked at him and cleared his throat, smiling slightly and rising his eyebrow as would look down at the pipe. Gandalf quickly took the hint and put it away, coughing a bit as he chuckled at the lack of memory sometimes. "Oh, yes. Pardon, I just don't get used to it." He chuckled

-"It's alright. You will sooner or later." he smiled

Gandalf sighed, slightly smiling as he would look at him. He rest his elbows on his knees and his head on his hands; sitting like a little child as he breathed in. Watching at how Bilbo stood quiet, looking down as he picked and played around with aflower's petals.

-"I'm not sure if leaving Hobbiton behind is a good idea,

The grey wizard closed his eyes. He knew this would come because Bilbo it's too inlove with The Shire.

-"I know what I have said about leaving The Shire but... Waking up every morning makes me realise that my child will never see this. My little halflingwill come intothis world in another place that isn't his true home land. I don't want that for my child, Gandalf. Idon't know if you understand." Bilbo sad sadly, looking down as he would caress the soft grass.

Gandalf sighed deeply. -"And what if they find you? Wasn't that what you were most afraid of?"

-"Yes, but this is my home. And now that I think about it, there'll be no place in this world like my home."

-"I understand. All what you have said about leaving, you have said it under anger." Gandalf sighed. "But! There's still time to change your mind. If anything you really do wish to move on, I will be here." He looked at him-- "But home really is in here." --and he gently poked Bilbo's chest, smiling. "Wherever you go, wherever you are. One's true home is the heart." he winked.

Bilbo looked at his finger on his chest and looked up at his grey friend. Smiling softly and sighed deeply. -"Thank you, Gandalf."

Gandalf bowed his head slightly and smiled at him.

-"Now, that book seems interesting. Mind if I stay to hear about it?" He chuckled.

-"Not at all, dear friend."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(: End~

a bit short sorry~

next one will make up for it~ ^•^

~