Muted Puppy

Eliza's Pov

I left the cinema as fast as possible, I didn't even get the car, I just ran. Jack chasing me, my baby is in danger! She could die, my beautiful baby. I will not let that happen, me and jack have been getting to know each other, we are mates after all.. Yesterday he tried to kiss me but I slapped him. Yeah cruel.

"LIZZY! WAIT UP!" I turn around and face plant jacks chest, I look up at him "Jack... We need to go now!" He just nodds and runs beside me, as we reach the hospital, I storm inside to the desk "Poppy a little girl was brought in! I'm her mum where is she!?" The women looks at me "A little to young to be a mum ain't you? What are you girl, 15?" I glare at her. I am about too start screaming when I hear him.

"Mummy! Over here! MUMMY!" I turn around to see my beautiful baby boy, standing outside a room. I rush over to him, picking him up in my arms "Are you okay?! What happened?" I can see the fresh tears in his eyes and his blotch cheeks "It's all my fault mummy, I said I was gonna tell on her and I ran upstairs and she followed but she slipped and split open her head, Then her heart stopped and she started shaking and having a fit mummy! It was so scary!" I pull him close. My little pups.

"Where is she?" I ask him and he points to a pink door, I stand up placing him on my hip and walk towards it and take a breathe opening the door. The sight makes my knees weak. My beautiful girl, lying there... So still.. So quiet. It's heartbreaking. I place Oscar in a seat and go over, taking her small hand. It still had the pink nail varnish on from yesterday. She was so happy yesterday. Jack comes in and pulls me onto his lap, I curl into him and sob, a doctor comes in.

"Who are you?" He asks us, I stare at him blankly "I'm her mother, this is her dad! Doctor is she going to be okay?" Did I just say Jack's her dad? The doctors brows nit together and he sighs. "Miss, it's an unfortunate incident, but it has triggered a reaction. When Poppy hit the floor, it caused her head to split and shut down, making her go into a seizure, Poppy was right handed so was controlled by her left side, now she will be controlled from her right" I sigh in relif as does Jack, I can feel my wolf stir inside me, she's happy our pup is safe.

"Miss, Poppy will be muted the rest of her life" My head snaps to the doctor and I stand up "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE WILL BE MUTED?! SHE IS A LITTLE GIRL! SHE HAS TO TALK! SHE HAS TO!" I can feel my wolf start to howl, I stare at the doctor "Her wolf, it's in coma isn't it?" I ask him and he nods "Poppy herself will wake up, as for her wolf.. It's hard to say. I'm sorry, she should awaken in a few minutes" and then he leaves. My little girl, my little pup... Muted and never being able to shift, to be like us.

Poppys Pov

"IM GONNA CATCH YOU OSCAR! IM GONNA GET YA!" I scream at my brother, he just chuckles and runs further into the woods, I try to shift to catch him but I can't. I sigh and continue chasing him, remember what happened a few years ago when I fell. "GOT YA!" I yell as I pounce onto his back, he shifts back "Okay sis, you got me! You got me now will you get of me you fatty!"

I stand I front of him, arms folded over my chest "I'm not fat!" I yell and he pokes me "Are so!" "AM NOT" and I push him, he falls on his bum and I laugh "Silly boy!"

"Oh sister your gonna pay for that!" I giggle and run threw the bushes and past the trees, I know he will be right behind me or beside me in his wolf form but he tries to play fair and wait for a bit, I stop when I hear the growling, I turn around and see Oscar, and four huge black wolfs, I wimper. Oscar runs to my side. They shift and change. Ewwww.

'Look what we have here boys" the leader says and I gulp, Oscar growls "AWWWW little boy trying to protect his sister, bless" I glare at him "Go away! My daddy will hurt you! He's the alpha!" I yell at him, one picks Oscar up by the scruff, he try's to get out there grasp.

"Funny that princess. We are here because your real daddy wants us to find you both, the boy well he can stay... You on the other hand, your definitely coming with us" He says and picks me up I kick and punch and bite, but he just chuckles "Your daddy's gonna get alot of money for you" he says as everything goes black.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE WILL BE MUTED" is that mummy's voice? "SHE IS A LITTLE GIRL!" Is it me she's talking about? "SHE HAS TO TALK! SHE HAS TO!" The shouting stops, and I hear low whispers then the door shut, I open my eyes to a blinding light and instantly cover them with my hands.

"Poppy?" My mummy whispers, I turn and stare at her, tears spring from her eyes and she pulls me into a tight hug. I try to tell her she's hurting me but I can't, the words they won't come out, she just looks down at me and sighs "Pops, your not going to be able to talk"Wwhat does she mean?