Bolna..!

Title : Bolna
Author : tasha1311
Reviewed by : Love2Bollywood
Genre : Romance.
Status : Ongoing.

Review

Description: Basically this story called bolna is a romantic story. In which romance hadn't really made it 's entry till now . It is about a Muslim Girl called Noor. She is from a middle class family whereas she is been liked and proposed by a young handsome, Sahil of an elite family . He has sent the proposal to his home, which her father readily accepts. With which she turn out to an ugly truth of her life. The story moves on with her attending her friends marriage which turn out to be Sahil's cousin.

Plot: The plot is pretty good with a unique story line. A middle class girl getting married to an elite family boy which completely turns out with a twist which is pretty much satisfactory. But the way of presentation is a weak. She have a lot to improve.

Plot : 7.5/10

Cast : The cast is also poor. Though Fawad Khan suites the role, others are very unknown. We can't really relate it . Sorry.

Cast : 6/10

Chapters : Sorry if we are being rude but the chapters are really weak. Actually it is very Lagging. For example, if we take the first chapter it just goes on lagging with useless things being discussed. You could have added an introduction and a cast list that would have made more understanding. For a first few chapters we cannot really understand whose p.o.v is going especially the one of haris's . We are not being rude , but we really think that this is why , you are getting low comments and votes so that they don't feel to disappoint you. Chapters are long but there is a huge lack of content. The story isn't really moving. Just improve on that factor.

Chapters: 4.5 /10

Writing style: The weakest part in the story us the writing style. The grammar is just pathetic. The author has selected the words accurately but the way of joining the words and using it, is areal blunder. There is a huge number grammatical errors and spelling mistakes in each and every line. The author has to work hard to correct the mistakes.

If the author can minimize these mistakes, then it can make away big difference in the story.As readers, we can't even understand several paragraphs.
As reviewers , we can't ignore these mistakes. Don't consider this as a rude behavior from our side.

Writing style: If we could have we would have given 1 but just for the better choosing of words we give you, 2.5/10.

Cover : Cover is nice. But can be more attractive.

Cover: 7/10

Summary: we were really interested for the story reading the summary which we got really disappointed because of these reasons. The summary is way better than the story, only because of the writing style.

Summary : 7

Suggestions :

1. Before continuing, we advice you to edit the story.
2. Choose a good cover.
3. Don't lag more.
4. Be careful with the grammatical mistakes.
5.EDIT IT..!!! If you want take an expert's help.
6. Try to improve. If you need any help we will be there.
7. As you are participating in #missiondesi , you need to improve in a wide way.
8. If you can , do change the cast...

Sorry for all these negative comments. We just wanted to be truthful. If you felt it as rude then contact any other reviewer. They would say the same.

Total stars : 5.5 stars.