Pray You Catch Me

Chapter 2: Intuition, Pray You Catch Me
Beyoncé POV

November 5th

I've been suspicious lately, when I say suspicious I mean suspicious about Jay cheating on me. I haven't looked through his phone or had a private investigator follow him but my intuition is telling me he's not being faithful.

I want Jay to know I'm suspicious, I know that sounds stupid but I want him to know that I see through his lies and his unfaithfulness. I want him to catch himself before I fall completely out of love with him. I want him to know that I'm hurt by his actions and dishonesty.

"Where are you going Jay?" I asked him.

"I'm gonna go chill with Kanye." he replied while putting on his shoes and getting his keys. I sighed. "Jay you go out every night and come back the next day."

"Baby I know I've been very busy lately." He said.

"I've been busy to Shawn. Making music and taking care of our damn daughter, something you ain't been doing!" I yelled getting irritated.

"Beyoncé don't you fucking dare say I don't take care of Blue, I spend all my money on her and your ungrateful ass."

"Shawn, I don't have time to argue with you again tonight. Just leave." I said highly upset.

"Baby I love you, I'll be back later. I promise." He said while giving me a kiss and a smile then leaving.

I'm so tired of his bullshit, he's never home, and he never spends time with his family. I also can't believe he called me ungrateful, if anything I'm an independent woman that don't need shit from him.

My intuition tells me he's hiding something. Lately we haven't been having sex and all he does is kiss me on the cheek and smile. When he smiles I wonder if it's genuine or if he's smiling to cover up his lies to make me believe he's faithful?

I continue to think back on all the great memories we've had, like when we got engaged or our wedding. I don't know if he has something bad to hide. My mind tells me sometimes, my heart tells me another thing, and my intuition tells me otherwise.

I was interupted by my thoughts when my phone rang. Without looking at the caller ID I answered.

Phone Convo

"Hello."

"Hi Bey."

"Oh hey Kim. Is there something wrong?"

"No, I was just letting you know that the kids wanted to go to Disney World so Kanye, North, Saint, Blue and I are on our way to catch a flight there."

"Oh... Umm can I speak to Kanye?"

"Beyoncé?"

"Yes, hi Kanye... Umm I just wanted to know if Jay was there?"

"No he's not here, I haven't seen him since last week at the studio."

"Oh okai, thanks. Take care of my baby Blue."

End of Phone Convo

I was so devastated and heartbroken when Kanye said he hasn't seen Jay since last week. This past week Jay has been telling me he's been with Kanye.

Why would he lie? Why won't he tell me where he's been? My intuitions are really telling me that Jay is cheating.

3AM

I heard Jay come into the house, I was waiting up for him so we could talk. He walked into our bedroom and he smelled like a cheap version of Prada Perfume, it was so strong it made my eyes water and it almost made me loose my eyebrows.

"Jay can we talk?"

"Yeah about what baby?" He asked while sitting down and smiling a little too much.

"Where have you been?" I asked and that's when I noticed it... I had to blink a few times to make sure I was seeing correctly... It was lipstick trailing from his ear to his collar.

"Nevermind Jay, I'm tired." I said while turning over and pulling the covers up crying silently.

How could he? That night I prayed.

Prayin' to catch you whispering
I'm prayin' you catch me listening
I'm prayin' to catch you whispering
I'm prayin' you catch me
I'm prayin' to catch you whispering
I'm prayin' you catch me listening

I loved Jay so much that I was in denial.

~~~~
How do you like this book? Should I keep going?

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!